Quest Helper not working

The in game quest helper stopped working mid-game yesterday. Is there a fix for this?
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Troll Rogue
On your map there should be a area t check for quest objectives. Make sure that did not get unchecked first.
Reply Quote
86 Pandaren Priest
I get this error every time i restart, it says to do /qh error to get more info on it but its just stuff and it still dont work
Reply Quote
86 Pandaren Priest
This is the error i get, i dont understand it

msg: Interface\AddOns\QuestHelper\pathfinding.lua:20: attempt to call global 'QueryQuestsCompleted' (a nil value)
toc: 5.0.5.255r
v: 5.0.5.255r
game: 5.0.5
locale: enUS
timestamp: 2012-09-25 10:39:05
mutation: nil
silent: false

[C]: in function `QueryQuestsCompleted'
Interface\AddOns\QuestHelper\pathfinding.lua:20: in main chunk

addons:
ACP, v3.4
AtlasLootLoader, vv7.01.00a
Auctionator, v3.0.5
BagBrother
Bagnon, v5.0.4
Bartender4, v4.5.5
OmniCC, v5.0.3
Quartz, v3.1.1
QuestHelper, v5.0.5.255r
QHDatabase, v5.0.5.255r
QHDataenUS, v5.0.5.255r
DBMCore
Reply Quote
17 Undead Warlock
Your addons are busted because of the new expansion. If you disable quest helper or preform a reset ui you will be fine. But basically quest helper is broken.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I would assume QuestHelper is not being maintained as the fix needed to get that aspect (QueryQuestsCompleted) to work is very easy. You should ask on the QuestHelper development page.

Depending on what you want from a questing addon, I would suggest using Wholly and Grail together to know what quests you have done, what you can do based on prerequisites, and where the quest givers are. If you want something that guides you to what you "should" do next you might want to look at the WoWPro addon.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]