LF casual raiding guild

85 Worgen Rogue
I am a 397 rogue LF a casual raiding guild. I am in the military so my schedule varies from time. I have experience in 25 man and 10 man DS. i am also on the last stage of the legendary and have 9 of 30 gems.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Pandoras Renaissance

Seeking players to fill our 10 man MoP team and Challenge teams.

Server: Stormrage
Raid Group: 10 Man progression, 5 man Challenge teams
Raid Schedule: Tues-Thurs 7:30pm-11:00pm
Website: http://pandorasrenaissanceofstormrage.guildomatic.com/forums/

Apply or contact me in game for more information.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Diabloblanko... you little White Devil!

How ya doin bro? Good on you for being military, support the troops! (Old Army Here)

Anyways, to get a bit long winded here...

I am the GM of The HELLRAISERS, a level 22 adult guild on Stormrage. We're made up of some of the most easy going people I have found in the game... Several Married Couples, young professionals and other adults just looking to get in some good game time with friends and have a good and social team to do it with.

We currently do 2 weekly raids with a main and alt run at 8 p.m. server time on Fridays and Sundays. The main goal is not just to gear up and progress, but also to play the game you wanna play. (meaning: Play your chosen class, do the best you can and get some boss kills and loots while having a few laughs...)

Beyond that we do other guild activities (maybe not the whole team, but who we can) to go through some older content and level the guild, gear up alts and more.

Anyways, that is us in a nutshell, by all means, feel free to contact ANY of us if you feel interested and we'd be glad to talk to you.

Have a good day!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]