Dragon Squished - Recruting

100 Night Elf Hunter
Hello Everyone.
Dragon squished is currently recruiting for the MOP expansion. We are a small guild of mostly friends who have been playing together for a while now, and we are looking for a few more people to fill our missing voids for the upcoming MOP expansion

We would love to find some people who are not seriously hardcore raiders, but those who can have a good time and enjoy playing the game who are also willing to push when the time is needed.

We raid on Tuesday evening from 9:00 PM to 11:00 Pm Server time and Sunday evenings from 8:30 PM Server time to 11:30 PM Server time for raids. we currently seek some DPS/Healers but would also welcome DPS/Healers who can offspec Tank/Heals if needed.

A few of the guildies do have alts that time permitting would be willing to get into a second raid if we have enough interest we could possible make this happen.

If you have any further questions Feel free to Contact Either myself or Nessa In game or me on the forms.

Thanks.
Edited by Aaralynara on 9/5/2012 4:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Nice friendly group, gl with the recruitment.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Are there any hawt single ladies in your guild?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Glad to see this guild still around!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Well, i *guess* i could put on a wig and a mini skirt, ask me nice and i'll even plait my beard Tubeamp.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter

*stays horde*
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
we're still alive and kickin!
and Healz, that paints an awful graphic image *Shudders*
Reply Quote
72 Undead Rogue
SINGLE LADIES PLS
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Wow, you guys went through all the Horde ladies already, and hittin up Alliance?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Come on Aara, don't tell me that doesn't make your wobbly bits tickle at the thought.
Reply Quote
They're hoping the Alliance ladies don't know anything about them. They're too late.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
09/06/2012 09:55 AMPosted by Heartsaflame
Glad to see this guild still around!

Would this be the same heart that got Trena to start this mess??? The same one that was in HRR?

I hear it's a small world :)
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
09/06/2012 06:54 AMPosted by Tubeamp
Are there any hawt single ladies in your guild?
Quite a few ladies acutally. Some even with girl parts. All of them are spoken for however.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
09/06/2012 11:35 AMPosted by Healzforuz
Well, i *guess* i could put on a wig and a mini skirt, ask me nice and i'll even plait my beard Tubeamp.

100g in the GB if you send pics!

Being GL can be fun ;) mwahahahaha
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
Good peoples. This has the Alchbank seal of approval
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
No, I wasn't in HRR but I do remember Trena :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
These guys know how keep the game fun and still get serious when the situation calls for it. It is always a pleasure to raid or PvP with them.

Nessa, Healz, the Seldom core has come back from SWs so hit us up if you need spare parts. We're anxious to get going! It will be like old times!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
09/06/2012 11:35 AMPosted by Healzforuz

CUTE
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]