[MoP] Compilation of the Black Harvest

90 Undead Warlock
:D

edit: I guess this means I better stop slacking off and update my primers and finish my stat guide.

And thanks guys for all the bumps, votes, and sticky requests!
Edited by Fallensaint on 12/8/2012 6:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
WOOT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Threatening to eat the Gnome Mage worked!!!

Wonderful news.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Threatening to eat the Gnome Mage worked!!!Wonderful news.

I believe that is what did it. It also broke the forums and caused everyones launcher to download. All is well now.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
can we stop eating my fellow gnomes now? I mean I wouldn't have liked it but for the sticky...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Alright, time to hold the Taurens hostage for cataclysm and green fire . . .

HEY! What do you call it when Deathwing attacks Thunder Bluff?

The Cattle-clysm.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
12/08/2012 01:05 PMPosted by Headdie
can we stop eating my fellow gnomes now? I mean I wouldn't have liked it but for the sticky...

Yes, we can stop eating the Gnomes...for now.

12/08/2012 10:14 AMPosted by Myoda
I believe that is what did it. It also broke the forums and caused everyones launcher to download. All is well now.

The forum did break for me when I threatened to eat a Gnome Mage. I do recall that very well.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
i wanna be sticky too ! ( cries )
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
lol grats on the sticky!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I must say I'm surprised. I never thought this forum would ever see a sticky again.
Reply Quote
70 Human Paladin
Could we get an updated pvp thread was getting ready to level my 85 lock soon, thank you!
Reply Quote
87 Human Warlock
So newer to high level warlocks/caster. I've always played melee for the majority of my time playing this game. This being the case I am now beginning to see the importance of macro's with modifiers with end game content. Any good suggestions on where to find good aff lock macro's and even something that better explains how to make macro's
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
the pvp guide link is deleted, is there a updated link or anything i can find?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
I added some more detailed info about how I aoe, specifically on a fight like Wind Lord, in a post on the demo guide thread (page 3). Challenge Conqueror Gold, demo all the time for all instances, it works pretty well. See also http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6863526914?page=8#157 for more about challenge modes.
Edited by Karsteck on 2/16/2013 4:25 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Req
Oh damn, the PVP topic is gone... any other good place that i can find some usefull info for locks (Demo and Aff) in PVP?
Reply Quote
88 Human Warlock
Are there any end game level spell blades for warlocks?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
who has green fire??

<<---this guy has green fire!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Took long enough, about a week of farming the tome and a week of attempts on Kanrethad, but he is dead. I honestly had given up on downing him till i had out geared the encounter, but was going to try a couple times every day just for the hell of it. Really need a feat of strength for beating him.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]