<Lowered Expectations>Server First 10-Man LFM

90 Undead Mage
Lowered Expectations is seeking outstanding players for Mists of Pandaria.

Current spots up for grabs-

Monk/Priest Heals
Warrior/DK DPS.
Shadow Priest

We would prefer to shy away from melee DPS and doubles of same classes. However, if you are absolutely exceptional, we would gladly make that exception for you. Lowered Expectations will have a larger than 10 man roster, so expect to sit certain bosses/nights.

A quick bit about Lowered Expectations:

Lowered Expectations formed in Tier 13 as a semi-hardcore raiding guild and despite only a 2 day a week schedule, swiftly conquered Heroic Dragon soul to become server first 10man and US 52nd. Lowered Expectations may be a newly formed guild, but its roster is filled with players who have a rich and highly experienced game history. Come Mists of Pandaria we will be setting our sights much higher; Lowered Expectations will be a hardcore raiding guild with a 4 day a week schedule, and an extended roster to maximize raid comp per fight. As such the raiding schedule will be Mon-Thur 9pm-1am EST, and you would be expected to have 90%+ attendance, a reliable internet connection and computer, and a great attitude.

We are looking for only the most dedicated and talented players. With the ease new cross-realm raids have created, it will be expected that you show us what you've got in a raiding environment along with the typical application. Thank you, and we look forward to slaying some bad guys with you soon!

To contact us in game:
World- Guild Master
Guillotined- Officer
Edited by Guillotined on 11/15/2012 8:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
"We will raiding mist" ?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
but ur not even in lowered expectation guild!!
how is dat even possible???
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Because I am magic

No, really
Edited by Guillotined on 9/4/2012 9:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
The strength of our group is that we have healers that can handle anything. Help us fill the other roles and this guild can be far more than US 52nd.
Reply Quote
mewmew
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
hmmm!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Avari, my lover
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
AVARI........ I can has you tank? kthnx? but seriously app
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
bump
Reply Quote
20 Night Elf Druid
http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3qwxn4/
Reply Quote
20 Night Elf Druid
KoT
What have I told you about starting stuff on other realms, babe?
Reply Quote
70 Human Mage
Bump from my old awesome mage =]
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
It seems as though your raids time would conflict with Unholy Trinity's raid time, how this going to work for your strategy?

No but really drunk Revoked does in no way shape or form represent any view or opinion of <Vintage> as a group.

P.S. G.F.Y

BAI

Signed,
ME

P.S.S.S I was to lazy to make an alt and post, sup.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
GUILLO MY MOUNT IS ON FIAHHHHH <3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
It seems as though your raids time would conflict with Unholy Trinity's raid time, how this going to work for your strategy?

No but really drunk Revoked does in no way shape or form represent any view or opinion of <Vintage> as a group.

P.S. G.F.Y

BAI

Signed,
ME

And so it begins, weeks before the raid tier starts. This is going to be an entertaining tier lol
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
"Lowered Expectations formed in Tier 13"
"Guillotined- Officer"

wat.......

P.S. G.F.Y

BAI

Signed,
ME

I lold

pls go

u are 1 phüking cheeky künt mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life
and i no u are scared lil ph4g gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum guild dat is ranked 2nd 10 man on BB lol phükin sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum "we are the most consistent guild" forum post that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil phükn gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil qu33r
Edited by Gromnak on 9/17/2012 2:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
"Guillotined- Officer"

wat.......

P.S. G.F.Y

BAI

Signed,
ME

I lold

pls go

u are 1 phüking cheeky künt mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life
and i no u are scared lil ph4g gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum guild dat is ranked 2nd 10 man on BB lol phükin sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum "we are the most consistent guild" forum post that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil phükn gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil qu33r

U sound Angry

/bump for LE
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
"Guillotined- Officer"

wat.......

P.S. G.F.Y

BAI

Signed,
ME

I lold

pls go

wall of text crits u for 29384209384934 dmg.
have fun in mop~~~
Edited by Creepie on 9/17/2012 3:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
"Guillotined- Officer"

wat.......

I lold

pls go

U sound <Angry>

/bump for LE

Fixed

If you had the intelligence to allow me to decipher the above encrypted message, I could come up with something nifty for your ''mum'' to read aloud for you.

You should know that if I had something to say to you, the recent special class graduate of 2012, I would simply send a tell your way kiddo.

/wave Fanta!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]