<Blackout>Recruiting RSham/RDruid!

90 Human Paladin
AFTER the merge with ONE other 10 man guild and forming a 25 man guild, the performance went downhill. FAST. A lot of the members we absorbed underperformed the original group...

Hur hur hur.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Best of luck. I like seeing skill and modesty. Welcome to Uldaman!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Man oh man, what have I missed here. Welcome to the server ladies and gents. Have some fun and enjoy the MoP race. Best of luck to you.

P.S. Skull, give me your trinket kthx

rogue trinket brah.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest

So you let the cancer of crap that's probably dragging down your company to begin with to stick around? Sounds like an even worse idea.

Close shop and reopen with fresh talent. Or just get rid of the waste and rebuild.

So yeah, kick the chump. That's how I see it.

The problem was that she basically told ~20 people they weren't good enough to be in the main raiding group next expansion.

When you go from a 10 man guild to 25 man guild, it's near impossible to change back without hurting someones feelings.

It's never pleasant on both sides but if the talent isn't there and you want to go back to 10s, some tough decisions will be made. It would be nice if everyone could be in the "Core" group because let's be honest, being in the "2nd group" or the "3rd group" means you're usually running with the crappier players (USUALLY, there are exceptions because for some the other groups have a better schedule) and WoW players (especially on TL) are too insecure to be ok in anything but the core group. In general I've found that almost everyone that started after Ulduar on TL are too insecure and resort to circlejerking and horrible trolling to make up for whatever skill they lack in pushing buttons and getting out of fire.

I don't see a problem as it's her guild and I'm sure she was trying to figure out a way to keep people happy. But if people are already pissed off about the idea and about to throw a coup, get rid of 'em and rebuild.

If it was your business you started from the ground up and your 2nd in command basically wants to defy your orders, do you let him get away with it? Hell no, get rid of him. What kind of message does that send if you let them get their way?

edit: spelling
Edited by Flyrice on 9/7/2012 11:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Hi, my name is Djinn, I'm not only the best rogue in the world, I'm also a snappy dresser.

HI PRO
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hi there, Patrick.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
who's keeping score?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue

Either she's oblivious, naive or just dumb.

INTERNET WOMAN BEATER
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Does anyone know what Emptronic does besides sell stuff in the AH? Way to judge a whole guild over a few people that you hate, when all you do is waste you life on this game in front of a mailbox. Eat a ###*
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/07/2012 06:37 PMPosted by Fiya
Does anyone know what Emptronic does besides sell stuff in the AH? Way to judge a whole guild over a few people that you hate, when all you do is waste you life on this game in front of a mailbox. Eat a ###*

Whooooa lets not get on people for selling stuff on the AH! Apples to oranges MAYNE
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Warlock
Why not just go back to your own realm and go back to the drama over there, They made their decisions, they came here, let it go and get over yourselves. Wipe up your tears and be big boys and get over it. You guys are just making yourselves look like complete morons, harassing people on forums. Good day.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
09/07/2012 07:15 PMPosted by Clockwerk

Whooooa lets not get on people for selling stuff on the AH! Apples to oranges MAYNE

CLOCKWERK I'VE HAD IT WITH YOU AND YOUR FLIPPIN' TRANSMOG SET AUCTIONS!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/07/2012 11:18 PMPosted by Ishkandir

CLOCKWERK I'VE HAD IT WITH YOU AND YOUR FLIPPIN' TRANSMOG SET AUCTIONS!

stop the hate
Reply Quote
92 Troll Mage
How did anyone even find this thread anyway? Man you guys are sneaky peaky ^OOOOO^
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
09/08/2012 10:12 AMPosted by Rippar
How did anyone even find this thread anyway? Man you guys are sneaky peaky ^OOOOO^

^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^O^

But in all seriousness, I missed something here. BRB READING ALL THREADS FROM THE PAST MONTH.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
09/07/2012 06:37 PMPosted by Fiya

Whoaaa, coming from someone originally in Vertigo group 5, this post just screams jealousy.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
group 5? lol
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/08/2012 12:34 PMPosted by Emptronic
Whoaaa, coming from someone originally in Vertigo group 5, this post just screams jealousy.

I would like to take a moment to say that your transmog set is pretty awesome. That is all.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Ombre was the best who the F@#$ is this Loki%#@%suckle guy anyway? Emptronic i am a fan and glad to see you at the mailbox each day. Vote Ombre for President
~THE END~
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]