<Blackout>Recruiting RSham/RDruid!

86 Human Priest
Who is this Ombre guy u speak of? I heard he is an amazing poker player!!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
09/08/2012 03:43 PMPosted by Pro
Whoaaa, coming from someone originally in Vertigo group 5, this post just screams jealousy.

I would like to take a moment to say that your transmog set is pretty awesome. That is all.

Appreciate it. Been around since launch so I've seen my fair share of drama.

I always try to warn other servers about the !@#$ty players and drama-queens that transfer off our small realm (<3 Thunderlord).

These children try to play innocent but they became the laughing stock of our server after trolling trade for months then subsequently breaking up overnight.

That's what we call karma, friend.
Reply Quote
1 Undead Rogue
Didn't the GM and the boyfriend break up because of WoW ???
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Hola Gglolomg!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kelthuzad/Petlol/simple
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hola Gglolomg!

I'm gonna go out on a whim and say this is him as well:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thunderlord/Gg/simple
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
What loki said is true. I would honestly like to know what I ever did to you guys to get you so angry that you are now trying to troll me on a different server.

Like loki said. I spoke to most of the core 10man raiders in our group, they all agreed they hated 25 man and wanted to go back to 10man. When I tried to discuss it with Aysm(the raid leader and officer) he said nope as in he wasn't going to allow us to go back to a 10 man. I then said well I am going back to 10 man and he can lead the 25man if he wants. He then stepped down from position, and I didn't rage, I said ok good luck with whatever you decide to do, maturely.

When I logged on the next day, most of the guild was gone. So I kicked their alts. After raiding with them for so long and seeing them gone without so much as a whisper from them was disrespectful.

I have ignored the trolling from shattered, and many of the other trolls on Thunderlord in the hopes that they would just get bored and move on to something else. Clearly that is not the case.

2 alts got brought in for a madness kill. My hunter and strudels warrior. I made damn sure that nothing was being taken from a main raider, or even a recruits main spec, because I would never want that to happen to me.

Fiya (a raider) decided to change mains, and because he is a skilled player and we had 2 resto druids already, Aysm let him change mains. I didn't exactly want him in there on his hunter because I felt it would not be fair to the other raiders that had been raiding on their main characters the entire time. So when we had a spot open we brought him. I still made sure he didn't get any loot over someone that had been raiding the entire time on their main.

The last time I got a server/faction change was when I went to trollbane because on Gurubashi there was nothing left except brazilian guilds that would not recruit an english speaking player, so I looked for greener pastures and decided to play the other half of the game which was alliance. I also paid for my own damn transfer.

I do not like drama, and I always try to solve it, when it doesn't get solved I remove the problem, simple, most guilds would do that too. Guess I am just special in my case.

I did everything a good guild master would do. It's a shame that everyone has turned on me for some unknown reason.

I left Thunderlord for the mere reason that people had my cell number, texted me, trolled me, had my RL address, and spammed trade with my RL picture. AND for a fresh start away from the drama.

By the way, lol I paid for my own xfer to this server and the guild. I have a job, and am going to school :) I live at home, but so what? Most people nowadays do. I have a very sweet boyfriend and I love my life. I have great friends and this game is a hobby.

So please, again for the 100th time, I am asking you to leave us be. We just wanna play the game and raid, maybe level some alts.

you didnt really, deal with drama, you got grumpy. and left
you cant deal with namecalling on a pvp server in a faction warfare game.
you can try and be respectful and reasonable or in your case say you were, when you were not.
but its a game, about making war, and you got frustraited and left.
sorry if my english isnt perfect, the autocorrect is set for spanish and i forgot to change it.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock

Although admittedly, guilds that are run by paranoid sociopaths don't last very long.

<3
and so vertigo goes the way of sfc.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
I'll punch you in the phallus.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
they just wanted to be where stabby is that's why they came to Uldaman , it is a really nice pve horde server and they make good progression.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
09/10/2012 01:03 PMPosted by Stabbymagee
, it is a really nice pve horde server and they make good progression.

applause
Reply Quote
09/10/2012 01:03 PMPosted by Stabbymagee
they just wanted to be where stabby is that's why they came to Uldaman , it is a really nice pve horde server and they make good progression.

Ohai Stabby!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Dont listen to Runestones, they do bite. Hard sometimes.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
hey Kykki, feel bad i haven't been over there much been doing a lot on t-lord. but it's where you keep Nakk locked up so i have to come visit more :-)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Heyyyy Guys!!!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
We support kitten love!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Hi!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Hi!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
!@#$ you Danny.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I raided with Vertigo for about 9 months starting around our heroic Valiona progression and ended a day after our heroic madness kill.

We finished Cata progression as 10m ranked 621st world and 131st US.

Both Selanda (Zaliz) and Loki are great players and I had a great time raiding with them and the rest of the players, however I do hope some things have changed. Hopefully Loki's attitude (not too sure if he had a drinking problem) has changed and Blackout has success in MoP.

Good luck.

P.S. Zaize is pro DK tank
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Loki doesn't have a drinking problem, he just didn't like you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]