Topic Red Tear (A) - Recruiting for 25man raids
Edited by Wildfyre on 9/5/12 9:28 PM (PDT)
Red Tear is one of the last 25man raiding squads on Moonrunner and we are currently looking for a few more quality raiders to fill out our team.
Here are some points that might make us stand out a bit.
1) We are an adults only team. No children. That doesn't mean our Vent sounds like a strip club. Its adults, working, coordinating, communicating, respecting and playing with other adults.
2) We have history. Our guild and our leaders have been around a long time. We've killed just about everything there was to kill in Cata (normal and heroic).
3) We are drama free. (see Number 1, above).
4) We raid 25man progression oriented raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights, 6pm to 8pm Moonrunner time. On Sunday nights we do a 10man cleanup / push hard squad.
5) Raid attendance is not mandatory. We 100% expect our raiders to balance the game around their real life. Everyone has family, work, school, etc, that they need to prioritize. The only thing we ask, is that if you sign up, you show up.
6) We like to keep a squad of around 30 raiding toons to allow for people to accommodate their real life, in flux schedules.
7) We don't recruit for the bench. If on some nights 30 people sign up, we rotate a night off here and there for peeps. No one gets the short end of the stick.
8) Generally we are looking for a couple of healers and a couple of dps. If you have a five man team of friends that you think you would like to join us as a group, we can talk.
9) If any of this sounds interesting, post here, check out red-tear.wowstead.com, or drop note to wildfyre, greybare, or amar in-game.
Well SOMEBODY missed out on the fun last night ;D
Come chill with us cool kids in the healing bench ^.^
I've been with this guild for coming up on a year now, they have been the most pleasant I've ever dealt with. Drama is non-existent, it's not a stressful environment, and people are encouraged to do their best, not be strained. I've done hardcore raiding, casual raiding, and "casually hardcore", none are as wonderful as Red Tear has been to me.
All-in-all, Red Tear is a fun guild, that gets things done.