Fusion of Eonar

100 Human Paladin
Fusion is a level 25 casual raiding guild and is now recruiting for Mists of Pandaria, and for Dragon Soul raids. We are looking for an Elemental Shaman or a Shadow Priest for our core raid group. We are currently 5/8 heroic, about to be 6/8 heroic or higher.

We look for members that are mature and considerate towards others. We PvP regularly and do guild activities. We have multiple raid groups, including an LFR raid group for people who cannot make it to our other runs, or just lack experience. Our core raiding days are Tuesday and Thursday, from 8 until 11 server time. We have a guild full of great individuals and are always looking for more. Come and be part of the family by filling out an application at www.fusionof3.guildportal.com
Edited by Cøbalt on 9/5/2012 10:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Fusion is hands down one of the best guilds i have ever been in. The guild leader knows what he is doing and knows what his officers can do with their ability. The raid leader is one of the best i have ever seen during raid times and is very good with commanding the raid group and going to victory. We got a late start with raiding, but we have done very quick progression with Dragon Soul regardless.

I hope that everyone worthy of the spot will apply so that we can quickly end Deathwing and go in to Mists of Pandaria ready to raid and take a top spot.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Its me, Keyvon! Hey, do you guys need a Ret Rally? I'm close to making him my main.
Edited by Keivon on 9/10/2012 12:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I am sorry Keyvon, but I am afraid we don't. I was the ret pally of our heroic DS group, but I am playing on my DK in the next expansion because we already have two other pallies in our core raid group, a Holy pally and a Prot Pally.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]