I DID A WORLD OF WARCRAFT 1st!

I met 2 people on wow and ended up meeting up and having intercourse with both..

Am i the 1st guy to ever find "relations" using world of Warcraft?
Reply Quote
I was one of them :3
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Do you touch them irl?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
did they look very much like thier myspace-angle facebook pics?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Unfortunately, this is far from being a WoW first. I've played for about 5 years and know of LOTS of people who have done this. Congrats though on losing your virginity :)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
TG
09/07/2012 08:01 AMPosted by Burlybear
Unfortunately, this is far from being a WoW first. I've played for about 5 years and know of LOTS of people who have done this. Congrats though on losing your virginity :)

I wish this had a like button like Facebook does.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
09/07/2012 08:55 AMPosted by Medulum

I wish this had a like button like Facebook does.

The comment had much more of an effect.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
This thread is sad.... smh.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Requesting sticky
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Aww a !@#$%^ touched your peepee. Did you cry before or after you lost your virginity?
Reply Quote
09/08/2012 01:43 AMPosted by Alassea
Aww a !@#$%^ touched your peepee. Did you cry before or after you lost your virginity?

You sound angry.

Why are you angry?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
09/08/2012 04:09 AMPosted by Supertj

You sound angry.

Why are you angry?

Cliche responses are cliche. I wasn't the one crying because I was too nervous to get my !*#! hard around a !@#$%^. S'all good, though. You got your !*#! wet and you bragged about it to people online you'll never meet. Tell me, did you post it on FB or do you not have anyone irl that cares enough to hit the like button? Ty try again ;3 hehe
Reply Quote
so much anger in those last few posts... i like it
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
If you like pancakes thumbs up!
Reply Quote
09/08/2012 12:01 PMPosted by Alassea
Cliche responses are cliche. I wasn't the one crying because I was too nervous to get my !*#! hard around a !@#$%^. S'all good, though. You got your !*#! wet and you bragged about it to people online you'll never meet. Tell me, did you post it on FB or do you not have anyone irl that cares enough to hit the like button? Ty try again ;3 hehe

You're still angry.
I'm not trying to be a generic troll, I'm just asking you why you're so full of rage over something so simple.

You're getting your heart rate up over nothing.

If I had to put money on it. I'd say you're an overly defensive person because you're either a virgin yourself and this post pissed you off for some reason or you're a person with confidence problems who thinks acting like an !@# makes him tough.

It's alright man, you've got nothing to prove to me.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
The real question is do you even lift?
Reply Quote
I lost my virginity when i was 12 :)
Reply Quote
Ok to answer your questions.. Yes im happy i lost my virginity.. It was a fat guy with Doritos.

2nd.. yes i did cry a little..

3rd.. I guess my guild tag fits?
Reply Quote
LOL!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]