World/zones/textures/NPCs NOT loading/loaded

90 Night Elf Hunter
Back in Hyjal again, this time NPCs showed up, but chat channel still repeats itself 4 times (including lines from other players) and even though I had the zone completely loaded, I'm finding areas in the zone are not loaded again.

I'm starting to suspect these issues may have something to do with the cross-realm play ability, simply because none of the capital cities are ever affected.

Oh and I should mention that lately, these zones that are not loading are also refusing me to mount flying mounts, even though I have the appropriate level of flying and license.
Edited by Jeolene on 9/21/2012 9:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
88 Orc Warlock
I am also experiencing the same issue described.

Only in "Phased" zones. Basically cant leave the major cities as it's too frustrating.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I am also experiencing the same issue described.

Only in "Phased" zones. Basically cant leave the major cities as it's too frustrating.

at least you have a better idea of what's causing it, for me, it's all zones all the time, with the exception of capital cities
Reply Quote
Still having this problem. For me, it seems to be isolated to Burning Crusade maps, but I haven't fully explored Northrend, I don't think, so it could be a problem there too. I just know every time I go to Outland or, just now, Azuremyst/Bloodmyst, I have to spend anywhere from 20 minutes to an hour moving around incrementally until the game remembers "Oh, right, I am fully installed already."
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
I have the same problem and don't know what to do... WTB Blue!!!
Reply Quote
21 Pandaren Shaman
My issue sounds similar. All the NPC's disappear and I can't find anything.It doesn't even matter what zone I'm in. Can't cast a spell, or even log out of the game! I deleted the WTF, Interface & Cache folders and I am not even running any add-ons at all!

This is ridiculous. Waiting for Blizzard to get back to my ticket..
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Just a quick update, I found out about a series of steps to find and possibly solve this issue:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6552025712?page=1#8

I myself am reinstalling the game from the disks because my internet is just too slow to download that massive patch, took a week for me even at 100kb+ speeds.

Hope this helps since blizz is doing good enough to ignore this problem
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Same problem ... im updating my gpu driver right now. im hoping it will sove the problem
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]