Looking for a Semi hardcore Raiding guild

90 Orc Shaman
Myself and two other friends have decided to leave Illidan. We loved horde side on that server but after lvling at the beginning of cata and still be a top raiding guild on that server. the guild we were in dissolved. I personally didnt want to deal with the ambush of people at the beginning of a expansion so I started to look for greener pastures per say. My friend said come baelgun alliance. There are a lot of top notch guilds here. So I brought my hunter over and I like it so far. now to the point, I have myself which will be a monk ( im a fast lvler dont worry), my pally friend ( healer) and my druid friend ( balance ) looking for a home in MOP. I could go in detail about my raiding experience and will if asked, but I have been playing this game since it's release in 03 or 04 i cant remember. Ive been a world top raider, I thoroughly look into my class mechanics what is best for what. I strive to be a better raider every day. thats how I was brought up to do in the vanilla days. My friends are the same. I believe we would be a good addition to any guild. send me a mail ingame if you wish or drop me links to your guild's website here. ( ingame name is Thelbrem ) ty for taking the time to read this
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Hi,

Welcome to Baelgun Alliance side!!

The term "Semi-Hardcore" has different meaning to different people and can have variations depending on the server you come from. So bear with me.

Seeing as you are from Illidan, I'm going to assume you are looking for something that is more on the serious side but not "life or death". I believe that Sacred or Nemesis might fit that bill for you. Both are 25-man raiding guilds and are considered a couple of the more serious guilds on the server.

If you're looking for something a lot more casual than those two my guild is always looking for peeps with a good natured personality/attitude who just want to have fun with all content. Meaning, we spend two nights a week on the cutting edge content, and 2 nights a week on older content doing achievements, mount runs for those who want/need them or just want to experience some really good stuff like Ulduar!!! UC has some really good players who were once hard core who just want to relax and take it slow to people who are willing to learn and contribute. We have grandmothers and also a smidgen of youth (well behaved and much more mature than the adults at times though :P).

Anyway a few suggestions for you, hope you find what you are looking for, it's a fun game and Baelgun peeps are the best!

~~Dare

(PS I would have mentioned the great guild Crisp in my suggestion above, but you said you weren't after the hard core anymore ... Good group of peeps though)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Yea, semi hardcore does have different meanings and TY for the welcome. We are looking for a 3-4 night a week raiding guild, that is wanting to level fast to 90 and push raid content. I know this might sound more hardcore but to us this is casual. I am used to raiding 6 nights a week with one night to farm mats for the week. I hope some of the other guilds will look at this and find need for a monk, druid, pally.

Also, If any guilds are looking to start up a 10man raiding group or anything or need a group started up. I have been a raid leader for top raiding guilds before. I do my homework for boss mechanics and fights how setups should be. I would be more than willing to bring my experience to a guild and help out the second 10man group that is just forming.
Edited by Tötêm on 9/4/2012 7:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
welcome to the party, pal!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I would like to think Dareniun for pointing me in the right direction. I found my home for MOP with Nemesis, now the goal is server first 90 monk :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/05/2012 01:27 AMPosted by Tötêm
I would like to think Dareniun for pointing me in the right direction. I found my home for MOP with Nemesis, now the goal is server first 90 monk :D

grats and welcome to the server :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
09/05/2012 01:27 AMPosted by Tötêm

No problem, my pleasure :)

There's some good peeps over there. Had fun talking with you last night, had a feeling we might be a bit on the tooo casual side for what you were looking for. But I think Baelgun has a lot of good peeps on it. The usual cast of whinners, but they are everywhere .. nothing is ever right with those sorry sots. They could win the lottery and it would still be the end of the world to them.

Hope to see you around!
Reply Quote
fresh meat!?!?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Yes,

The word is out, hawt chicks play WoW on Baelgun!!!

All the other realms just have guys in drag, we got the real deal!

;)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
09/05/2012 10:16 AMPosted by Dareniun
They could win the lottery and it would still be the end of the world to them.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU ARE GOING TO TAX MY WINNINGS?!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
09/06/2012 10:42 AMPosted by Dareniun

As a Paladin who has worn many, many "battle skirts" into battle, I resent this statement.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
09/07/2012 04:24 AMPosted by Helagoth

As a Paladin who has worn many, many "battle skirts" into battle, I resent this statement.

Sounds like a personal issue ... Get professional help, I'm just an apprentice :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
09/06/2012 09:06 PMPosted by Chesticles
They could win the lottery and it would still be the end of the world to them.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU ARE GOING TO TAX MY WINNINGS?!

I'm not, but those in power will because after all, they have a spending problem and they never have enough of your hard earned money to spend. The more they spend the more problems they create too.

Yet we keep electing them :/
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
love the impact I have on the forums. It goes from me saying i need to a guild to thanks for me finding one to politics. Love this server already :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/09/2012 09:01 AMPosted by Thelbrem
love the impact I have on the forums. It goes from me saying i need to a guild to thanks for me finding one to politics. Love this server already :D

you will find this realms forum is pretty slow with only a select few regulars :/
Edited by Jarshie on 9/10/2012 1:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Yo Dare, I thought we had something man! You don't even mention us? Im hurt man......best have your Nikes on when you are in any pvp zones.....oh wait lol
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
09/10/2012 01:56 PMPosted by Worldboss
Yo Dare, I thought we had something man! You don't even mention us? Im hurt man......best have your Nikes on when you are in any pvp zones.....oh wait lol

Ummm, he was looking for Alliance ... I have this really cool lady who used to play Baelgun though. She brought her ally toon back to my guild, still contemplating what to do with her horde though, she's sorta content with where her horde toons are at these days.

EVEN still ... she ~might~ come knocking on your door at some point though ... Good player and all around fun lady to be raiding with.

Anyway, nothing materialized yet so I didn't want to get you all excited over there when things were just being pondered on :/

She did look you guys up and thought you would be the place to go if her horde toons came back though .. so there is still hope yet :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
hey there we are forming a 10 man semi hardcore raiding guild if ya wanna take a look go to http://gstylebaelgun.shivtr.com/ 3 nights a week and 3 hours of raiding a night
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]