Transmogrification - Don't rate

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Aloha fellow moggers,

There has been a ton of rate the above transmog so this isn't one. They have been ok imo but not all that constructive.

Sharing mogs is a way to give ideas to other players and in that vain I'd like to make a thread where peeps offer suggestions to the above poster on which pieces they could use alternatively to enhance there current mog.

Have a go and lets see some sweet sets and get ideas flowing.

Mahalo,
-unspecified wow addict-
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Aloha, I really like my transmog set took me a while to get this set >w<
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Looks good, maybe lightbringers helm would look good with that set since the actual T1 helm is pretty unflattering.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Being a Tauren we are sort of limited to what gear will looks good on us. I prefer mine because I always thought the kilt looked good on Taurens not to mention the rest of the armor looks pretty solid.

Personally I stick out in PvP. I feel that most Alliance who see me in BG's will target me first. Maybe it's because I'll steamroll through a bunch before they realize they need to team up against me ;)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I went for a Dark Knight look. I really like how well the armor matches, the shield, weapon and cloak are a bit off, but I think complement the color scheme well. Skull motif on the weapon, helm and shield. A lot of people tell me I look like a DK.

I also have Titan's Outlook helm from OS available for transmog, it is the same model as the blue plate helm from the DK starting area. I've been trying to farm a Demise (2h mace, Naxx 10) for my ret set. Armor matches the Onyx Netherdrake mount nicely, also trying to acquire Deathcharger's Reins (Rivendare mount) from Stratholme.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I just finished this one the other day. Was a !@#$% to get all the mats for the armor.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I loved my axe more when I was a human male because it didn't drag on the ground when sheathed. I still love my weapon transmog.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Old "Country Paladin," spreading the retributive light in mountainous regions and forgotten outposts.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
FINALLY FINISHED MY TRANSMOG, THE HELM WAS THE HARDEST PART TO GET BUT IT SURE WAS THE ICING ON THE CAKE!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
I waited for darkmoon faire to finish this transmog. Soulforge boots were the only matching ones for the look I was going for.

I did get inspiration from a certain artist, help from mogit, and it proved to be far more satisfying than just going to wowhead's transmog sets tab, or just using a tier.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
09/04/2012 09:03 PMPosted by Skoomawulf
Old "Country Paladin," spreading the retributive light in mountainous regions and forgotten outposts.

I *love* this transmog. I've been trying to look for something to match that damn wolf helm for ages, closest thing I could come up with was the troll armor, and it didn't look all that great. Good job!

I went for a Dark Knight look. I really like how well the armor matches, the shield, weapon and cloak are a bit off, but I think complement the color scheme well. Skull motif on the weapon, helm and shield. A lot of people tell me I look like a DK.

Haha, I like this as well, I think it all matches up pretty well, though I wouldn't take you for a Paladin as first.

-------

This was my first Paladin ever back when Vanilla launched, and I had a ton of fun with him before I moved Hordeside on my second account on BC. I played so much on him I even farmed up the full old Deathbone Set from Scholo (wish they didn't remove it :|) and the rare Breastplate of the Chromatic Carapace from UBRS. Just recently Scroll'd him to ready him for Theramore's Fall, and I decided to give him an Argent Dawn/Brotherhood of the Light kinda look. What do you guys think?
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I change my look every few weeks....whenever I get tired of looking at it. This was something I had in my bank that I just threw together last night. The shield is really what makes it.

**For some reason, all my sets are greens/low level pieces mixed with Tier 11
Edited by Arienn on 9/5/2012 9:03 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
09/05/2012 12:43 AMPosted by Elsaverchris
http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items=34240:34167:34561:34395:34193:71065:34487;24458#modelviewer:4:10;97397;7;97382;8;97446;5;48053;3;97391;1;99307;6;109301:1+0:0

@Elsaverchris
The last one is my favorite. Nice job mixing and matching.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Behold my unoriginal xmog
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
its all about the Samurai look =P
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Just got a halaani claymore. In game, its purple glow overwrites enchants, and it matches flawlessly with the purple glow of the gems in S1 shoulders! :D

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items=27883:11678:65292:14898.2038:25929:78310:30570

Sadly, it doesn't show up in wowhead's model viewer.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
Recently finished the Turalyon set. Like how it suits Paladins so well.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
S11 with battlerobe.

I also added a hood simply because I like how hoods look on pretty much anything.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
im always a fan of the judgment couldn't help my self rofl
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]