Alliance in TB

2 Gnome Warlock
Guys. When defending, all that's needed is to hold one base. Ever notice how the Horde typically just camp ICG, setting up their picnics and beach umbrellas when they're defending? This is not coincidence - it's strategy.

Our best bet seems to be Slags. When they're attacking and take the other two bases in a matter of seconds (like they usually do), erryone not already there should rush Slags and stack, preferably by the flag and within range of a healer so you are not picked off one by one, allowing them to rush in and lawl roflstomp the now depleted remainder of the group. Stronger groups can try to hold them back, away from the flag, but we are typically outgeared & outskilled by them so this is not a good choice for us in most cases. They also seem to know that they can rush in through another entrance, straight to flag, for a quick cap, while we are preoccupied at one of the other entrances. The most important thing is staying proximal to the flag and each other, in order to facilitate effective heals and peels, and to hold our flag. The same could be done at WV, but it is a bad choice imho because of the los nightmare created by those stairs.

Also, we could really use some more heals and ooh la la big &*%^ dps. Good pve'rs know their chars, as well as the abilities of others, inside and out - you'd be a huge asset with your knowledge and rawr OP weapons. It takes no time to get full Cata, surely most of you have tons on JPs just hanging out, ready to be traded for honor. Don't be skert - you're light years ahead of many who consider themselves straight pvp'ers, and TB can be a lot of fun/much more fun than hanging out in SW/ the AH. Please please please come out and play!

We are obviously the underdog here, but we could be doing better. Apologies to anyone who is thinking "duh" atm - I don't mean to be condescending, and still have much left to learn about the game myself. And please do let me know if my advice does not seem solid. But really, there are clearly some who just mill about aimlessly, engaging themselves in whatever action happens to be closest and my blood pressure can't take it! TB strongly favors the defender, so much so it's redonk - there's no reason we should be handing it to 'em like a drunken fat chick passing out her goods at a frat party.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
plz
Reply Quote
87 Gnome Warrior
WHATEVA

WHATEVA

I DO WUT I WANT!!!!
Reply Quote
2 Gnome Warlock
Eureka, that's IT! Ally aren't bad - we're just REBELZ!!! Lawl. Buffet, I wanna keep you alive, you sexy little midget beast. Let's work together here :)

Was hoping to generate some good strategy discussion here!!
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
plz

also: I didn't know you could queue for TB on a level 2.
Reply Quote
2 Gnome Warlock
You dint?

NEWB.

JKJKJKJK - pls don't ruin me IRL, Gg :P
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
This is the best way to win TG!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oFJ87G85-E&feature=my_liked_videos&list=LL69kpg6_tJmXe2-XG6T9-vg
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
*Queues for TB*
*Zones in*
*Sees over 50% of people have less than 110k health*
*Sigh*
*Furiously pound my junk*
Edited by Ishkandir on 9/6/2012 10:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]