Stargate D20

85 Tauren Druid
Well, let me start by saying that I'm not sure if this violates the rules of this forum to attempt to recruit for a Real Life (tm) game of Stargate D20, so if I am in violation please forgive me I wasn't able to find anything regarding this particular subject on the moderation rules.

Anyway, I live near Greenville, SC and I'm trying to get a group for (obviously) some Stargate D20. I've not had much luck finding players in other venues, and the only forums that I even remotely participate in are these. I've got plenty of source material, including the rare, out of print hardcover rulebooks (Some of which are so rare they are going for nearly 300 bucks new on Amazon, holy crap amirite?) and plenty of dice. I suppose I'd also be up for Spycraft or D20 Modern.

Truth be told, I would actually prefer to 'play' in a game of Stargate with a decent GM who has a passion for Stargate and a small group of players. Established or otherwise. However, if all else fails I would be happy to host the game out of my house and run it myself if nobody else is interested in doing so. So with all this out of the way, please PM me on the forums or hit me up on yahoo at havoc_incarnate if you think this might be of interest to you.

And again, if I'm breaking the rules with this post, please don't ban me bro.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]