PvP Power or Agility?

84 Undead Mage
With the new changes should I stack Agility or go PvP power?
Reply Quote
I didn't know agility was remotely beneficial to mages.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
Req
Thanks for the useless post happy?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
I went full agility because I used all my honor on gear but if I had the honor, I would probably find a way to stack PvP power gems. What really sucks is that there is only a Int/Power gem and no Agi/Power gem.

Edit: Only thing that I wonder is if PvP power will increase recuperate and leeching poison, because if it does, that will probably outweigh agility.
Edited by Jadefang on 9/2/2012 3:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
A mix seems to be most beneficial. I'm getting the gems together to regem PvP power where it will activate my set bonuses.

Replacing all of my Agi gems with PvP power is a trade off of 7.5% of my static Agi for 6.5% more damage. This trade off seems worth it to me.

Additionally, when all my procs are up and my damage is kicking, I think more PvP is more beneficial than more Agi.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I went full agility because I used all my honor on gear but if I had the honor, I would probably find a way to stack PvP power gems. What really sucks is that there is only a Int/Power gem and no Agi/Power gem.

Edit: Only thing that I wonder is if PvP power will increase recuperate and leeching poison, because if it does, that will probably outweigh agility.

Oh, and PvP Power does not increase Recup; percentage-based heals are not affected by PvP Power. PvP Power may or may not directly affect Leeching, but it does increase your damage, which will give you more Leech, pretty much like any other damage effect. This means if PvP Power does affect Leeching, it will be double dipping on your PvP Power, which would add a ton of value to the stat. I wonder if it affects Atonement healing...

PvP power will not likely increase shived Leeching heals even if it increases the base effect.
Edited by Squirlness on 9/2/2012 3:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Agi is most beneficial right now for Sub. Combat/Sin can essentially use either type.

In MoP, the stats on gems is changing somewhat, so that non-base-stats give double that of base stats.

For example, the MoP Agi gem is +160, while the PvP Power one is +320.

This makes PvP Power quite a contender for all 3 specs.
Reply Quote
30-40% PvP Power seems preferred since most people can't get over the 65% Resil mark without gemming for it. Matching sockets+belt buckle with +50 pvp power lands me just over 32% PvP Power.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]