Darkmoon Rabbit

90 Night Elf Druid
DMF is here. As of right now it seems the newly arrived darkmoon rabbit made his appearance and was killed early today supposedly around sever time 10am...

I am willing to share my email with other alliance & horde who are camping him as well.

You can find more information about DMF rabbit @ Warcraftpets.com while your there feel free to message me for my email.

As a pet collector I am anxiously awaiting for him to spawn!

I only hate that one out of forty of us gets to have him :(

You can also reach me at SaltySapphiria on Twitter!

Battlenet ID is Sapphiria#1838

GoodLuck Everyone!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Can't sleep knowing that rabbit could be out there!!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Good luck, hopefully you can get him before you are invaded with hordes of cross-realm players.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
You're so lucky I'm nice and didn't leave you out of the fun this morning, Sapph.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Nooo!! Spawning while I was at work! >:(
Reply Quote
So today, the Darkmoon Rabbit spawned. i saw it myself along with another. So that when the server reset happened. and you would have to know... after the reset he was gone.

Not Fair guys, just not fair!! Life it dose not have to be fair, but the games that we pay to play, they should be.

That is all i have to say about that.

Regards
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
@Peneroso I was and still am :)
I guess camping and hardly no rest put my Heath at risk... I am camping again as I type.

Omg this pet has me insane!

Gaboom I totally agree! I always believed that pet collecting should not be as wows holy grail with raiding! This should be pure fun! If anything for that many people needed each one should get a bunny of their own!

Its time like I wish I had mega gold.....

Going back to pout :(
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Did I miss his spawn today Saturday, sept 8 ?!?!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Longest week of my life....

Until next month
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]