September 3, 2012 No work Day

90 Night Elf Mage
Good morning and may this day find you all well and happy (being off work is nice). I hope that Blizz has fixed all the bugs and glitches and the world of Azeroth is open for fun and games. Just got my coffee and banana and my cat is beside me and we are ready to kick some ogre butt in Blades Edge (I know it is a low level but I need Loremaster). Fare well and be safe.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Someone sunk my battleship.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I am workin today, trainin teh Nubs. But on the upside, it's already half over an I get paid time an a half!, Thank god for wireless interwebs, so i am havin teh nub do all the work, I just make sure it's correct an we go to the right places. I farm he works muhahahahaha

Dear Mother Nature,

WTH where the heck did summer go?? no wonder people are soo depressed in the Northwest we have no summer up here. I think I may have to move back to that Communist State, that shall remain nameless.

An I am gonna assume that something I saw last night was directed at Sin

Stop being so hard on Rogues

An yep I xfered yet again to the games most dead server. but all my RL friends are over here. Well were moving again, so back to farmin

yay for time an a half!!!!

Morning Sents
Reply Quote
MVP
86 Night Elf Priest
I wish it was No Work Day, but my employer says it is Labor day, so we get to Labor. On the plus side? I'm not Retail! The only people I have to deal with are my boss and any international customers who send emails. Easy peasy.

Márq ... you're looking a little gaunt. *offers cinnamon coffee cake*

I think I'd brag about California weather ... except ... what do you mean "where the heck did summer go??" It never arrived in the first place. We just had an extra warm spring and now it's autumn, complete with falling leaves. I think it takes being in SoCal or "the valley" (aka inland Fresno way) to have seen actual summer weather.

I did not get into WOW or D3 at all this weekend.

Friday my daughter wanted to meet up after the gym to talk, so I didn't get home until nearly midnight.

Saturday I did the Color Me Rad! 5k (which was a blast!) then went grocery shopping at which point my daughter texted and wanted to hang with me. So I didn't get home until nearly midnight.

Sunday I slept late, spent a couple hours at the gym (I'm swapping my weights days to Su-Tu-Th from M-W-F), got home and changed, out again to take my daughter's book back to the library because she kept forgetting, spent enough time at home to make dinner, and then back out for laundry so I didn't get home until nearly midnight.

I am sincerely hoping to be home earlier tonight. But there's a healthy chance my daughter will text and want to hang out ...

Good morning Sentinels!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
HA!!

Waether from my Hometown

Weather for Reedley, CA
91°F
Clear
Wind: W at 6 mph
Humidity: 23%

Weather where I live now :-(

Weather for Springhfield OR
75°F | °C
Clear
Wind: N at 14 mph
Humidity: 41%

This I asked where the heck summer went. I really need to stop lookin at where I came from it's depressing. I have lived up here for 20+ years an still put on a coat when the temp dips below 80

Go Pirates!!!!

Yea an the guant thing... There was this Elf, with cinamon rolls, an coffee, next thing i know I am dead an pissed.
Edited by Márq on 9/3/2012 1:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
MVP
86 Night Elf Priest
09/03/2012 01:46 PMPosted by Márq
There was this Elf, with cinamon rolls, an coffee,

At least that absolves me of responsibility. Coffee an' me, we gotz this ... disagreement, ya see.

Yeah, it's not quite as summery here - though for some reason it has been cool weekends (when I can be out to enjoy it) and warm weekdays (when I only get out in the evenings).

Weather for San Jose, CA
86°F
Clear
Wind: W at 9 mph
Humidity: 21%

*looks out window longingly*
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
There was this Elf, with cinamon rolls, an coffee,

At least that absolves me of responsibility. Coffee an' me, we gotz this ... disagreement, ya see.

Yeah, it's not quite as summery here - though for some reason it has been cool weekends (when I can be out to enjoy it) and warm weekdays (when I only get out in the evenings).

Weather for San Jose, CA
86°F
Clear
Wind: W at 9 mph
Humidity: 21%

*looks out window longingly*

Thats still warmer than it is here. I am wearing a Flannel coat, cause i am cold. but yea for San Jose, 86 is kinda cool for this time of year.
Edited by Márq on 9/3/2012 2:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
MVP
86 Night Elf Priest
Actually 86 isn't all that bad for the beginning of September. But Saturday barely got to something like 73 with the morning overcast taking until after 10:30 am to burn off. Every time it gets warmish a couple days, it drops 10 degrees for the next few. I don't know if we even got more than one day over 95 all "Summer". What's tragic is our two hottest days ... were June 12th and 17th (technically still Spring). July and August pretty much never got over 90 or so.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
09/03/2012 04:13 PMPosted by Eilethalua
July and August pretty much never got over 90 or so.
That must have been nice. >:(

Pretty sure hoodies don't come out around here until it hits 60-ish.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]