Realm First : is Recruiting

90 Worgen Rogue
Realm First is an endgame raiding guild aimed at actively progressing through Cataclysm content. We encourage attention and accuracy during raid encounters but strive to create a fun atmosphere for all involved. We expect everyone’s attendance as well as their best performance during raid times.

We are currently running a 10m raid with the following raid times:

Sunday-Monday

7:00Pm PST - 11:00Pm PST

Realm First is looking for members who have a great attitude; who are prepared, reliable, driven toward self-improvement, and able to execute raid strategies. Realm First also would like to emphasize that we are a team. The success of the team is greater than that of the individual, and we expect each of our members to understand and respect this.

Realm First i is currently recruiting for:

All classes to fill out are core team for MOP.

Needs at this time are a few well rounded tanks and healers

ANY EXCEPTIONAL DPS CLASSES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Edited by Mdjaii on 9/3/2012 11:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Too bad you are alliance or I would join y'all.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Good guild worth joining with the right members that plan to join and what we already have we can easily get some realm first achieves. Anyone that would like to join just whisper myself "Wegoturflag" and I will be more than happy to send an invite. For our core 1 in panda we will be looking for the people who level and gear the fastest and also be looking for who knows their class more. We plan on running a few dungeons etc at 85 to see who has the best awareness and that will be our final decision of who will be core 1. Thank you for taking the time to look over this thread and will be happy to hear from you all soon.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]