ICC 25man Heroic Mount Farm. (H)

90 Tauren Warrior
I will be hosting an icc 25man mount farm thursday sept. 6th. Come get achievements x-mog gear and a chance at the mount. I will be reserving shards. Bloods are free roll. The mount is free roll as well. If anyone is interested PST me in game thursday around 12pm. Raid will be starting at 1pm - 3pm. Raiders must have at least reg LK kill achievement. I have a post up on openraid.us so i may have cross-server raiders as well. Thank you for your time.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Cancelled due to RL stuff. /sad
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Well, that sucks. Have the 10man version /shrug
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
tip: u can solo most of ten man

so far this week ive done marrowgar, deathwhisper, saurfang, rotface and festergut by myself
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
tip: u can solo most of ten man

so far this week ive done marrowgar, deathwhisper, saurfang, rotface and festergut by myself

Some of the mechanics might be an issue soloing?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
ya lootship is damn near impossible as it glitches and kills u if you dont hop out of the cannon before the mage freezes them.... but so far other than that it has been fairly easy.

wont be able to do dreamwalker but the rest aint so bad.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]