How to kill a priest?

90 Blood Elf Priest
09/09/2012 01:22 AMPosted by Jqt
It's pretty hard to take down a priest if you're the average BG'er.

Yes.

However, I suspect that it's also pretty hard for the average BGer to tie his own shoes and use a fork.

Hey, if they let me free cast away, they deserve what they get is all I'm saying. :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
09/08/2012 11:12 PMPosted by Holymez
priests are clearly not overpowered when you have more than 1 person in the thread saying "bring a friend"

One-on-one I'll never kill you (well, unless you're a complete derp, but that's another question!). Why should you be able to one-on-one kill me if I have half a brain?

No, seriously, I have no problem with you murderizing my face if I'm stupid, but why should I have to lay down and die the moment you appear because I happened to pick a healing spec?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
09/09/2012 02:51 AMPosted by Tiriél
priests are clearly not overpowered when you have more than 1 person in the thread saying "bring a friend"

One-on-one I'll never kill you (well, unless you're a complete derp, but that's another question!). Why should you be able to one-on-one kill me if I have half a brain?

No, seriously, I have no problem with you murderizing my face if I'm stupid, but why should I have to lay down and die the moment you appear because I happened to pick a healing spec?

Totally agree. Healers are the tanks of pvp... especially with addons like HHTD. They need the added survivability to make things fun.
Reply Quote
64 Worgen Hunter
"2v1 us and keep us chain CCed.

Then it's balanced"
Edited by Derpenstein on 9/9/2012 5:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
67 Gnome Rogue
I'm reading two questions here:

Q "How do I kill a skilled priest with good gear when I'm a simple melee who only knows how to spin around and smash two buttons?"

A "Bring a friend"

Q "How are people having trouble killing priests?"

A "They aren't skilled, well equipped players who know how to use all the tools in their arsenal to properly manage the priest's abilities and prefer to just yell 'OP!!!! NERF!!!!!' because a good priest killed them and they're embarrassed."
Edited by Hellbringerx on 9/11/2012 10:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
We shadow priests have a lot of tricks, I'll give you that, but we hit like a wet noodle and we can no longer dispel stuff on ourselves. The only time we hit kind of hard is if we have 3 shadow orbs, but you kinda have to get 3 mind blasts off and in the world of interrupt craft, that usually doesn't happen.

I agree that Psyfiend is super annoying to face, if you are fighting us 1 v 1, because you get the receiving end of EVERY fear, but doesn't everyone on the forums always say that pvp isn't supposed to balance in 1 v 1? It only fears one person at a time and in group settings, that doesn't make much difference.

Are we hard to kill? Sure, but are we killing you? If you have any sort of cc or self healing, probably not and most classes have BOTH. If both of us are staying alive during a 1 v 1 fight for a good amount of time, isn't that balanced?
Edited by Mystickal on 9/11/2012 12:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
How about you wait till 90 when they are extremely underpowered because of all the nerfs they will recieve pre-mop release because of people crying.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]