Patch 5.0.4 Professions Issues

100 Dwarf Hunter
Any update on the glitch/ bug that removed having learned the recipes for making Dense Embersilk Bandages. Not interested in re-paying for something I already learned.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Same duplication bug on all character and all realms, each time i move through any area of the map -and even on the same place-, the game lags a bit then my characters relearn ALL of skills and duplicates each time the list of skills on them.

Doing one run of dailies of the argent tournament gets me over 10 times of the same profession skill, plus chat spam (if i don't disable the message from the chat list -just to do the dailies-)

Extreme annoying and upsetting, i have to relog (not /reload) each time i move 1 step to be sure i won't be spammed by WoW itself !
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Same duplication bug on all character and all realms, each time i move through any area of the map -and even on the same place-, the game lags a bit then my characters relearn ALL of skills and duplicates each time the list of skills on them.

Doing one run of dailies of the argent tournament gets me over 10 times of the same profession skill, plus chat spam (if i don't disable the message from the chat list -just to do the dailies-)

Extreme annoying and upsetting, i have to relog (not /reload) each time i move 1 step to be sure i won't be spammed by WoW itself !

Have you tried posting this in the BUG forums or calling tech support? This is something I haven't read recently, and if its happened to all of your characters regardless of the zone/realm, its probably something on your end.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
It says I should be able to make the spiritmend belt at my level and it should be sold at my trainer. I don't have it and it isn't offered there. :(
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
It says I should be able to make the spiritmend belt at my level and it should be sold at my trainer. I don't have it and it isn't offered there. :(

09/05/2012 06:59 AMPosted by Nikavin
I am having trouble with tayloring and enchanting professions. I have reached a point where all my skills are grey but I cant train for the next skills for another 5 levels.

go check out wow-professions.com. might point you in the right direction, maybe there are some recipes out in the world you can buy or farm quick.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Heck, Im a Jewelcrafter AND an Alchemist, I got double hit, someone needs to get off some info so i can know whether to change or not
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
That is not the only one that is messed up I have been trying to use my engenering and it keeps telling me I need to be at 525 and i all ready am 525 I been waiting to see if you guys are gonna fix it yet but u have not so can you help me out with this please =)
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
Is there any way to get the caravan in Desolace up and running again? I mention them in this professions thread because the cooking recipes from the bots cannot be obtained right now for Horde.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
so more or less we have to put up with bugs that came from beta cause blizz cant take time now to fix the issues along ith every other bug we got currently..my question why wait till the 25th an risk loseing subs before the xpac even drops..it just has no logic at all..if you gotta shut down the servers to fix it then so be it i rather play with a un serverly bugged game then playing a game with a bunch of bugs that may never get fixed..have you seen icc 25 man gunship fight..no....well thats still bugged too an was reported an never fixed..an then come the 25th the chances of playing the same night are very slim.../end rant
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]