Patch 5.0.4 Professions Issues

85 Blood Elf Warrior
So...what about the graphics issues with armor? The one where the back half of the armor is skin colored, so it looks like characters butts are just hanging out. It's getting kind of old....and I've heard that it's a known issue. I just want to know if it's a known issue and if it's going to be fixed, or if I'm just kind of out of luck?
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
Ditto on the relearning of the bandages. Someone owes me about 8g...
Edited by Kelari on 9/5/2012 5:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
09/05/2012 01:58 AMPosted by Meilinn
I also can't trade Inks... Which is honestly annoying given how many glyphs I've been trying to make for people in the patch.

yes you can trade inks, it's bugged so it says you need ink of dreams, but if you try to trade one with a blackfallow one, you will get it. I'm doing it all the time :)

Awesome. Would not have thought to try and trade what it doesn't say to trade :D
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
09/04/2012 09:09 PMPosted by Aeolyn
Wonderful. Now fixed the bugged "Mine" achievement in Isle of Conquest that has been shoddy about awarding itself correctly for a few patches now.

this has left me sad twice now. i figure its not worth reporting but it hurts each time for how rare getting all the requirements can be.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Lux
What about the bug where engineers can not use their Gnomish Army Knife, being told that they must be level 350 engineering when they are maxed out?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
I'm really disappointed that I can't spec my alchemist pre-MoP. I have a 525 alch with the xmute mastery quest and I just hadn't gotten around to making the Truegold because I thought I had time.

I'm leveling an alt that was to be a potions master alchemist as well that I can't get specced before MoP.

I would really appreciate it if there was a way for us to still get this done pre-MoP since no notice was given that it would be going away with 5.0.4.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]