[A] Envy Gaming 10man Recruiting 1 DPS

90 Night Elf Druid
Looking for skilled raiders to push for server firsts in MoP. After recently taking a 4 month break from WoW Kiliens and I have returned with an itch to raid once again! I can't promise you server firsts but I'm going to bust my butt trying to do so! If you are an old school player who doesn't have the time to put forth 30+ hours a week into raiding but still have the edge to be an elite player please keep reading. Everyone in this guild has experienced end game raiding but simply don't have the time to dedicate 5 days a week to raiding. Casual/hardcore would probably be a fitting title for what type of guild we are. Read below if you are interested in being part of Envy Gaming.

Progression
http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mannoroth/Envy+Gaming
6/6 MV
1/6 HoF

<Envy Gaming>
http://forums.envyclan.com/portal.php?id=wow
Web Site not active currently looking at moving.

IMPORTANT General Recruitment

If you are interested and meet the criteria please send Kiliens or myself an in game mail.

1. Attendance
- We raid three nights a week and expect near 100% attendance
2. Performance
- We expect you to understand your class and push its mechanics to the limit
3. Constructive Criticism
- While we tend to keep a light atmosphere, we need you to be able to handle criticism

Schedule:
Monday, Tuesday, 7pm-12pm EST (server time)

If you can meet the requirements and raid times then we would love to bring you on. We are currently in search of a Mage that can pull numbers and keep up with our current DPS. That is the only class that we need to make our raid absolutely complete.

You can contact Myself or Kiliens. If we are not on please do not be afraid to drop us an in game mail and we will get back to you ASAP.
Edited by Raroo on 12/1/2012 4:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Crappy alliance guild imo
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Tibbies.. thanks for the free bump! And how have you been?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
09/06/2012 06:07 PMPosted by Raroo

Things were great for a while. First he moved in with me because we worked together. Everything was going in our direction, good job, nice apartment, but no girls. A few weekends ago in the middle of July, we went out to one of Miami's hotspots where we were out on 'girl patrol'. Well, unfortunately neither of us had any swag since gamers don't exactly have that oozing out of their ears. Also, Tib dared me to walk up to some chick and tell her that I had a Thunderfury. I got a free beer out of it, but it didn't end well. After that dare, I tried to one-up him, so I told him to go hit on the ugliest girl at the club (for comparison purposes, even ugly Miami girls are still quite attractive). Anyway, it turns out her boyfriend was there and he just so happened to be the jealous type. She turned to him and said that we were flirting with her and trying to pick her up and get her to come home with us. He flipped out and got all mad. Obviously, we were in no condition to fight Roid Rage Roger so we tried to back down but he kept calling us <expletively deleted> and <expletively deleted>.

Regardless, we tried to leave but he grabbed my shirt saying "you and your friend better meet me outside". Even though it was loud, we decided it would be in our best interest to GTFO and not meet this kid outside. So we head outside and he's standing there. "I thought you <expletively deleted> would run" so I thought I'd meet you outside. I tried to calm him down by saying we were sorry and it was just a stupid dare but the roids got too much for him and he shoved me. Now usually there's cops outside most clubs but I guess they were all too busy to be outside this one. Anyway, Tib was standing closer and said "don't be such a jerk, he's telling the truth". So he swings at Tib and that was pretty much the whole fight. I was sober by this point so I just drove us both back home.

The next day, he asked for a ride since his car is broken down and he didn't have the money to fix it (at the time) so I drove him to his parents' house for brunch or whatever. Anyway, his mom asked me to come in and tell us why he had a black-ish eye. We told her what happened (without the swearing and the dares). She was mostly glad that we were both ok and then she went out in the kitchen to get some frozen peas for him to put on his face. She brought him a big bag of them and asked if I wanted to stay for brunch. I tried to come up with an excuse to leave, but I couldn't bring myself to pass up a free meal. She went back into the kitchen (to get the food, so I thought) and then came out a few minutes later when we were all sitting around the table. She said "I just got off the phone and I have great news! You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air!"
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
ponies
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bump. Still looking for healers and some DPS to finish out raid spots for MoP.
Reply Quote
85 Pandaren Shaman
DPS you say...
Reply Quote
WTB spot in your raid.

Just don't know which of my toons will be the most OP in MoP yet.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Hey turbonerds, your website is dead.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Well luckily for us it is up and running again. :)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
This guild is totally pro and I would join if I was an Ally
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bump for envy! Still in need of some dps and heals.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Healers and DPS still wanted. In desperate need of a mage.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Mages go boom.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Still looking for a mage.
Reply Quote
85 Pandaren Shaman
But really you want a warrior.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
We are in desperate need of a Mage for the 10man to have progression needs covered. Please look for myself of Kiliens if you have any questions or are interested.

And Shy you'll have to fight our other melee members for that one. <3
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
Anybody seen Gir lately? Yanno, the goofy little robot from Invader Zim? I love that insane lil robot.. >_>
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
09/06/2012 09:26 PMPosted by Integra

Things were great for a while. First he moved in with me because we worked together. Everything was going in our direction, good job, nice apartment, but no girls. A few weekends ago in the middle of July, we went out to one of Miami's hotspots where we were out on 'girl patrol'. Well, unfortunately neither of us had any swag since gamers don't exactly have that oozing out of their ears. Also, Tib dared me to walk up to some chick and tell her that I had a Thunderfury. I got a free beer out of it, but it didn't end well. After that dare, I tried to one-up him, so I told him to go hit on the ugliest girl at the club (for comparison purposes, even ugly Miami girls are still quite attractive). Anyway, it turns out her boyfriend was there and he just so happened to be the jealous type. She turned to him and said that we were flirting with her and trying to pick her up and get her to come home with us. He flipped out and got all mad. Obviously, we were in no condition to fight Roid Rage Roger so we tried to back down but he kept calling us <expletively deleted> and <expletively deleted>.

Regardless, we tried to leave but he grabbed my shirt saying "you and your friend better meet me outside". Even though it was loud, we decided it would be in our best interest to GTFO and not meet this kid outside. So we head outside and he's standing there. "I thought you <expletively deleted> would run" so I thought I'd meet you outside. I tried to calm him down by saying we were sorry and it was just a stupid dare but the roids got too much for him and he shoved me. Now usually there's cops outside most clubs but I guess they were all too busy to be outside this one. Anyway, Tib was standing closer and said "don't be such a jerk, he's telling the truth". So he swings at Tib and that was pretty much the whole fight. I was sober by this point so I just drove us both back home.

The next day, he asked for a ride since his car is broken down and he didn't have the money to fix it (at the time) so I drove him to his parents' house for brunch or whatever. Anyway, his mom asked me to come in and tell us why he had a black-ish eye. We told her what happened (without the swearing and the dares). She was mostly glad that we were both ok and then she went out in the kitchen to get some frozen peas for him to put on his face. She brought him a big bag of them and asked if I wanted to stay for brunch. I tried to come up with an excuse to leave, but I couldn't bring myself to pass up a free meal. She went back into the kitchen (to get the food, so I thought) and then came out a few minutes later when we were all sitting around the table. She said "I just got off the phone and I have great news! You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air!"

hahahah OH WOW

Bel'airing in the year of our Lord, 2012

Literally !@#$ler
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]