90 Human Mage
Anyone else wanna pretend to be me?

http://i49.tinypic.com/2qsxs36.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
not gonna lie thats pretty funny haha
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
I've had people pretend to be me in order to !@#$talk other players. I know dat feel bro.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
They cant bring the black mage down gkarz... they just cant
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
ZING
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
You're !@#$ing terrible BTW. No wonder you like the rogue playstyle. Way to kill me on my mount, with no pet, in pve gear, 3 times while I /sigh @ you.

Bravo

I should have just *@!#d your face while you stood there afk and then gloated about how good I am. Don't worry, I won't wave to you again.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
You're !@#$ing terrible BTW. No wonder you like the rogue playstyle. Way to kill me on my mount, with no pet, in pve gear, 3 times while I /sigh @ you.

Bravo

I should have just *@!#d your face while you stood there afk and then gloated about how good I am. Don't worry, I won't wave to you again.

Woah...the anger
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest

Bravo

His butt is literally an oven right now.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage

Bravo

This thread just turned awesome.... thanks Trappz. I literally logged in my rogue because i was bored, saw you running by me, and half caring ganked you like 5 times. But yes, sorry my gimped rogue class ganked you lol. This mage will be much more of an issue for you in the future my friend.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I look forward to seeing you around someday :)
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Trappz... MOAR LAIK BADHUNTER ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
09/07/2012 09:21 PMPosted by Swiftspice
Trappz... MOAR LAIK BADHUNTER ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

^ yep
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight

Bravo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mWW6kRITEY
Reply Quote
Swift, if were back on horde.. again.. then who do we piss off on alliance now?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]