Hello Jeckt

I can see through the mists.
Edited by Jeckt on 9/4/2012 12:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Go on.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
The subject line was "Hello" and I REALLY wanted to open the thread and simply see "is it me you're looking for?" But no such troll was to be found. /sadface
Reply Quote
I really don't want to play this expansion, I need to know more.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
Did you ever see your picture Jeckt? /point
Reply Quote
brb,

I need to see this pic, I have been waiting oh so long.
Edited by Jeckt on 9/4/2012 12:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Omg I apologize :3
I went digging through the old thread and couldn't finds.

Its Drawn, Its scanned, Its resized, ITS UPLOADED TO PHOTOBUCKET! I don't know why I never posted it. Maybe its becuase I thought the thread was to old. Was totally the last thing I did though before getting this new job so Its been finished since May!

NOW I FEEL HORRIBLE! D:

Wait.. I feel like... I sent you InGame mail about it... with a link... Now that I think about it...
Ill find it again when I get home :3
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v166/X6Gothic6Chik6X/Warcrack/Jeckt.jpg
Reply Quote
O M G

Now I have to draw you, but I strive for perfection so please don't expect it anytime soon... Your new forsaken self is inspiring! Now that I recall I still owe Laurabelle a work, since he depicted my night elf rogue very well back in wotlk.

As Laurabelle may say "Looking for Friends!"/Please give me a reminder why I am still playing
Edited by Jeckt on 9/9/2012 5:03 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I went to sleep the other night thinking about it and now I'm like super sure I sent you in game mail with it on my Druid!

It feels good to be Horde again. It didn't feel right being BE, plus I get yelled at for my positioning trying to use Arcane Torrent. I felt for RP reasons Forsaken would fit the best. Plus I've always thought they were cutes :3

I really love crayons :3
So I like how it turned out XD
Reply Quote

It feels good to be Horde again. It didn't feel right being BE, plus I get yelled at for my positioning trying to use Arcane Torrent. I felt for RP reasons Forsaken would fit the best. Plus I've always thought they were cutes :3

Troll IMO!
Edited by Jeckt on 10/4/2012 10:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I don't like the drawing -- I mean, it's excellent; don't get me wrong. Just that I played with Jeckt for a long time before he ever xfered horde-side, and he will forever be a Night Elf to me.
Reply Quote
10/05/2012 07:57 AMPosted by Laurabelle
I don't like the drawing -- I mean, it's excellent; don't get me wrong. Just that I played with Jeckt for a long time before he ever xfered horde-side, and he will forever be a Night Elf to me.

You may look human but I know your a troll ewe,

</3
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Cmon Ewe.... make the switch. You know you wanna.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
<3 old school wow players
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]