Slaved Champion: Reloaded ((OOC2))

85 Blood Elf Rogue
Bloods doesn't make friends. She finds people she doesn't hate as much.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Will post soon, doing stuff ><
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
oh i see, too 'cool' for friends :P
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Too emotionless for friends =D

Bloods is extremely anti-social. Her people skills are on the short side, just like her.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Too emotionless for friends =D

Bloods is extremely anti-social. Her people skills are on the short side, just like her.

Anit-social personz.

Get out more.

Go talk to people!

:P
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
come on! people gotta get posts up! gotta put yourself out there!
Reply Quote
91 Blood Elf Death Knight
Liåtch, as much as we love Sod'fik, he isn't playing anymore. He deleted his char to prove it. Could we do something to have the guards kill him? Or should I take over control of him?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
We could say he is killed in the next fight where those who haven't yet will go into the arena.

Short post is short, i know

Moony, lets finish this one up quick so we can advance
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
*Gasps*

I've been busy. I will write to catch up, hmm?
Reply Quote
22 Undead Warlock
Make me FIIIIGHT. Please? I wanna post but I doubt anyone's gonna pay attention to little old me. I also said before that I'd post when my fight came up.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I'll get the next fight up soon because this one is gonna end pretty soon. Finally ><
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Killing blow, then this is the next fight

----------------------------------------------------------Next Fight!-------------------------------------------

[Announcement]: Due to the amount of time it is taking to get the fights done, we have decided to have ALL remaining champions that HAVEN'T fought yet (Excluding Cass) will be sent into the arena to fight a swarm of creatures we have managed to collect from strange new lands.

They known as Sprites, mechevious little buggers that seemed to look like part bark and....what ever the crap else. Good luck, there's a lot of them.

Don't be to hasty the judge them as well....they are pretty vicious.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you don't know what a sprite is, I will have a link to what they are later, OOOORRRR you can go on the Pandaria website and look at the Beastry tab where the new creature for Pandaria are and take a look.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
lol sprites, oh is Sam gonna have some fun, although he may need to protect Lori:/
Reply Quote
45 Human Mage
Will most likely post tomorrow.
Reply Quote
29 Night Elf Mage
Now you said both me and Vikro are going back in because our fight was cut short yes?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
09/11/2012 12:39 AMPosted by Korrzair
Now you said both me and Vikro are going back in because our fight was cut short yes?

Yes
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
*Pushes thread to top*
Reply Quote
54 Troll Priest
09/12/2012 12:08 PMPosted by Cøron
*Pushes thread to top*

*Helps*
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Ok, roll checking.

Who ever is still here say it now, just so I can see it if will be worth just pushing things along. Not sure where Moony is atm, so I might have to use TM powers
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Your panda master is still here, with his Blood Elf sidekick!

Also /helps push to top
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]