Farewell!

90 Blood Elf Priest
After this week, I'll be taking a loooong break from all things Blizzard due to going through some fun changes in my life that will need all of my undivided attention! I doubt I will return to be honest but I might hop on for some RP with a F2P account in the future.

I'd like to thank those in-game(you know who you all are) for making the past year alot of fun and I'd also like to thank all of you in the forums for all the craziness. The 375k thread was a nice way to go out ^_^

I'll poke my head into the forums every now and then to see what's been going on (or who Charax is poking with a stick) so you haven't seen the last of me!

I hope everyone enjoys their future raids with Pandas and that VeCo keeps going strong!

Farewell!
-Siaradora
Edited by Siaradora on 12/25/2012 12:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Take care, Sia! GL with all your fun changes.

Best,
C
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
09/04/2012 11:00 AMPosted by Charax
Take care, Sia! GL with all your fun changes.

Thank you dear. You better be around when/if I return!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Travel well, sister.

/salute
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Travel well, sister.

/salute

Many thanks, Aovi

*Curtsies*
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
Blast it... Wanted to meet ya IC... Well probably in the next lifetime. By the way, i got a friend here who wants to say goodby to ya in person.

*Lifts Babe, his fat dog, up to Sia's face*

*Babe whimpers and licks Sia's face!*
Reply Quote
You know it sucks when a good player leaves the server. I have no idea if you were op at pvp or pve but it seems u had this .....i dont know....knowledge of what you were doing . i have seen so many players in my time that were exceptional leave this game and it sucks. It seems you were the type that if something needed to be done you would make sure it would happen.
/sigh i guess no server is perfect. It seems you always lose an ambassador of the game on each server. Its like if Elyssah, Galandel, Rôdeurdesboi, Charax, Yarrick ,Dimmni,trexbor,David,Zero,or someone else left. Good luck Siaradora i hope to see you soon.

Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
*Lifts Babe, his fat dog, up to Sia's face*

*Babe whimpers and licks Sia's face!*

*Sia raises her hand and covers her body with a bright shield. She wipes her face with a growl and watches the dog attempt to claw through the barrier*

I appreciate your friends affection but nobody touches the face. As for you Sin'dorei, I'm sure we'll cross paths one day if we're meant to.

You know it sucks when a good player leaves the server. I have no idea if you were op at pvp or pve but it seems u had this .....i dont know....knowledge of what you were doing . i have seen so many players in my time that were exceptional leave this game and it sucks. It seems you were the type that if something needed to be done you would make sure it would happen.
/sigh i guess no server is perfect. It seems you always lose an ambassador of the game on each server. Its like if Elyssah, Galandel, Rôdeurdesboi, Charax, Yarrick ,Dimmni,trexbor,David,Zero,or someone else left. Good luck Siaradora i hope to see you soon.

*Tilts her head with a grin and smiles at the Dwarf*

Such kind words from a Dwarf? Not to mention without a trace of any brew in your breath.

*She crosses her arms as a Raven emerges from her shadow and flies toward the Dwarf, settling on his shoulder*

Though I am unsure as to when we've actually crossed paths, your words are dear nonetheless. Thank you Dwarf.
Edited by Siaradora on 9/10/2012 10:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
*Sad Face*
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
09/30/2012 06:28 PMPosted by Trexbor
*Sad Face*

What's this?
Trexbor, a Guardian?
I have missed much!

*Sharpens her ever so dull blades*
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
^ Very recently :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]