[A] [10m][HM] In Socks LFM!

85 Night Elf Mage
Are you a fun-loving person who desires more socks in their life? Are you a trend-setter who craves the company of fellow sock-loving individuals? Or do you, perhaps, simply have a respect for sock-lovers worldwide?

If you can answer yes to any of the above questions, then you might be the kind of person we're looking for. If you can't... then you might still be the kind of person we're looking for. Now on to the important stuff.

In Socks is a 10-man guild, formed by a group of close friends with a common goal: to dominate the Gorefiend raid scene. To that end, we're looking for a few others to flesh out our ranks. All are welcome to join, but the raid team will be selected based on performance. All current officers have been part of top-tier raiding guilds in the past, ranging from guilds ranked as World #4 to US #37. Members have had to move on from the grueling raid schedules of these guilds due to real life commitments, but we'd love to continue on a competitive level.

We've discussed at length, and decided on a weekend raid schedule, with primary raids Saturday @ 8:00pm EST, and a secondary raid on Sunday to clean up if necessary.

We're currently seeking the following classes / specs to fulfill our raid requirements for Mists of Pandaria.

• One Hunter (Any Spec)
  • One Restoration Shaman
  • One Holy Paladin
  • Alternates for virtually everything.

• If you're interested in any of the aforementioned positions, please feel free to contact any of the current members of In Socks. We also welcome anyone who is looking for a fun guild where everyone helps each other.
    Edited by Kinesic on 10/6/2012 10:44 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    90 Night Elf Monk
    Updated with current recruitment requirements.
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Rogue
    I achieved Rank 60 on MW2 leader boards. Do i get any type of reward for that?I have a picture for proof.
    Edited by Jaliyaz on 10/7/2012 1:25 AM PDT
    Reply Quote
    90 Worgen Hunter
    Best of luck this expansion guys! I've been reading up on the raids (haven't gotten in any yet due to work) but they seem like quite the challenge. :)
    Reply Quote
    90 Night Elf Warrior
    10/07/2012 01:25 AMPosted by Jaliyaz
    I achieved Rank 60 on MW2 leader boards. Do i get any type of reward for that?I have a picture for proof.

Nope what you get is total bull!@#$ from about 90% of the people you play with who assume you cheated to get there since a majority of the top players in MW2 were actually cheating in some form. That's the sad part about MW games.... no matter how good you think you are there's always a cheat whose better. :)
    Reply Quote
    90 Night Elf Monk

Nope what you get is total bull!@#$ from about 90% of the people you play with who assume you cheated to get there since a majority of the top players in MW2 were actually cheating in some form. That's the sad part about MW games.... no matter how good you think you are there's always a cheat whose better. :)

Every time I've ever played any of the CoD games, I get around a 2:1 k/d ratio. 'Round about that time, a bunch of people start yelling about taking my mother to pound town, or implying that I must not be straight; despite the fact that I don't think they even know what those things actually mean.

God, I hate trolls.
    Edited by Levee on 10/7/2012 10:32 AM PDT
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]