Never? D:
Ever.
90 Human Warrior
Why? ;-;

I thought we were friends. XD
Blame Karob! Seems to be the popular thing to do these days! :D
90 Human Warrior
ROFL

I suppose it is, huh? He does make a good sounding board, though.
90 Human Warrior
Pre-sleep bump. Probably shouldn't have stayed up this late.
90 Night Elf Druid
09/09/2012 02:39 AMPosted by Samirex
Pre-sleep bump. Probably shouldn't have stayed up this late.

Go to sleep them

Think

Reasons.

All the reasons.
90 Human Warrior
I was BUSY, Coron. XD

Pre-work bump.

Edits cause I fail at reading when I wake up.
Edited by Samirex on 9/9/2012 4:31 PM PDT
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I was BUSY, Caron. XD

Pre-work bump.

*Follows Samisaurus to work to entertain her while she works*

<3
90 Human Warrior
That would make my night infinitely better, you have no idea. I usually see only five or so people during my whole twelve hour shift.

It gets pretty lonely out there.

Tonight I'm doing some serious nerding out and watching Naruto while I play Metroid. Or Pokemon. I've got both.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
That would make my night infinitely better, you have no idea. I usually see only five or so people during my whole twelve hour shift.

It gets pretty lonely out there.

Tonight I'm doing some serious nerding out and watching Naruto while I play Metroid. Or Pokemon. I've got both.

Samisaurus makes my night infinitely better, so it's only fair. <3
90 Human Warrior
You flatterer.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
09/09/2012 03:28 PMPosted by Samirex
You flatterer.

You love me :3

Did I mention to Samisaurus that I've been considering a faction change? If I do end up deciding to do so, I don't know if I wanna go human and RP as a High Elf, because I'm not too sure on how many of those still plausibly exist, or if I should go Draenei. All I know is that it won't be before I get the Argent Tournament paladin mount, because if I go Draenei I am not riding an Elekk.
90 Human Warrior
There are some people that RP as high elves and use the human form. I would say go for it, if that's what you're after.

Otherwise, the /waggle is never turned down. XD
85 Blood Elf Paladin
There are some people that RP as high elves and use the human form. I would say go for it, if that's what you're after.

Otherwise, the /waggle is never turned down. XD

I know that RPing as a High Elf when you're a human model in-game is alright, it's just I don't know how plausible a High Elf Paladin would be. I know they exist, I just don't know how few and far between they are, you know?
90 Human Warrior
I imagine some would. I haven't seen too many being played beyond Gurvir (/bricks up the windows) but then again, I don't hang out in SW too much.

If you want to do it, I say go for it. Who could possibly give you smack for it? XD
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I imagine some would. I haven't seen too many being played beyond Gurvir (/bricks up the windows) but then again, I don't hang out in SW too much.

If you want to do it, I say go for it. Who could possibly give you smack for it? XD

Gurvir isn't a High Elf, though.

The waggle is tempting...
90 Human Warrior
Blood elf and high elf are really just political terms, iirc. You could call yourself a blood elf while in the Alliance, and I wouldn't blink. Or, you could call yourself a high elf. :P

I think it comes down to personal preference. Be a draenei, be an elf, be whatever you like. :D
90 Night Elf Druid
09/09/2012 03:09 PMPosted by Samirex
I was BUSY, Caron. XD

09/09/2012 03:09 PMPosted by Samirex
BUSY, Caron.

Caron

:(
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]