WTB Rare JC Designs & Enchanting Formulas

90 Night Elf Druid
As many of my fellow Tortheldrinites know, I'm a bit of a completionist, and have worked hard at learning every profession recipe available. While I am very close to 100% as a jewelcrafter and enchanter, there are a few rare or hard-to-obtain items I still need. Several of these are BoE items that I would be willing to pay handsomely for instead of spending my time farming.

Enchanting Formulas:
Shield - Lesser Parry
Bracer - Restore Mana Prime
Weapon - Battlemaster

JC Designs (All drops from SwP):
Amulet of Flowing Life
Hard Khorium Choker
Pendant of Sunfire

If you happen to have one of these, or are lucky enough to come across them, please consider contacting me via a whisper or in-game mail. These are all old BC or vanilla recipes that aren't really useful to anyone but collectors. Why let them gather dust in your book when you can make some good gold off them?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
gooooood luck with battlemaster. that took me 6 months (at least) spamming trade, on a much fuller tortherldin.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Well, I figure it can't hurt to let people know what I'm looking for. You never know what someone might stumble across while running around or leveling an alt.
Reply Quote
If you want to transfer, I have These four:

Enchanting Formulas:
Shield - Lesser Parry
Bracer - Restore Mana Prime
Weapon - Battlemaster

JC Designs (All drops from SwP):

Pendant of Sunfire

Let me know
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
If you want to transfer, I have These four:
Let me know

Even if I was able to transfer, I wouldn't want to spend that much RL money for this.

Thanks, though.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]