Disc Priests in MoP

90 Human Priest
took a long break, kept away from reading anything about the future of disc priests in pvp.

How we looking?

We still looking pretty weak?
Reply Quote
Mmmmm Gushers
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
09/06/2012 03:57 PMPosted by Azir
Mmmmm Gushers

I like you already.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
took a long break, kept away from reading anything about the future of disc priests in pvp.

How we looking?

We still looking pretty weak?

a lot of paladins are complaining about priests pvp-wise.

it's actually pretty amusing.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I read up a little bit.

It seems there are some pretty big nerfs to us at 90.

Seems like there's a bitter chance for us to excel with mind control, holy fire and fade ability changes. No doubt we'll be the weakest heals.

Edit: I'm not giving up on you, disc!
Edited by Gusherz on 9/6/2012 4:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
93 Night Elf Priest
I read up a little bit.

It seems there are some pretty big nerfs to us at 90.

Seems like there's a bitter chance for us to excel with mind control, holy fire and fade ability changes. No doubt we'll be the weakest heals.

Edit: I'm not giving up on you, disc!

PVP Disc was weak when cata came out, more like a laughing joke. I feel like that now, can't keep myself nor anyone else alive.. What I dont understand, why are all dps so OP, cry about healers and get their way nerfing heals. Being a clothie my heals should be a little stronger in bgs. Glad I didnt pre order the expansion.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
You're defiantly not weak, you can obscure vanish and fear from range. If you are having difficulty healing or staying alive you should consider rerolling shadow.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
10/03/2012 11:10 PMPosted by Kirke
You're defiantly not weak, you can obscure vanish and fear from range. If you are having difficulty healing or staying alive you should consider rerolling shadow.

You should consider looking into class issues/learning how pvp works before you comment on class strengths.

Naming two random abilities and pretending that's enough to make a class good or not... ridiculous.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
We go Oom before other healers drop below 70%, our MP5 is broken, the mana you gain back from Rapture is way low. I forget to add that we have the worst healing(and absorb)/mana ratio.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
mana issues is very valid with disc atm and dispel given to other classes just makes our power word shield useless no matter how much our mastery empowers it. i can live with the power word shield duration from 30 sec down to 15 sec but spirit shell having no immunity to dispel too is just saying your turn to bite the dust this season. disc is the new resto druids of 4.3 sadly speaking.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]