★[A] Monopoly 10 Man LF 1 Healer 1 DPS★

90 Human Warlock
http://monopoly.enjin.com/

Recruiting for Mist of Panderia

Monopoly is a fairly new formed guild on Arygos Alliance(PVE) East coast server, founded May 31sth 2011. Monopoly consists of 10 core raiders. Most of us come from extensive raiding backgrounds. So far over the past year we have grown stronger, more determined, and focused as a core raid group. Being only a year old, we think we are doing great and have gotten to know each other very well. Nothing has stopped us yet. But we are currently looking to add new member so our core team..

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/arygos/Monopoly

http://www.guildox.com/wow/guild/us/Arygos/Monopoly

Guild OX US #988 Rank Guild (25+10 Progress) #767 (10 Progress) [Cataclysm Progress]

US-Arygos Realm 7th Ranked Guild at the End of Cataclym

Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider (5/4/2012) US #531

Current Progression:
- 2/6 Mogu'Shan Vaults

Raid Times

Tuesday: 8:00-12:00am server (EST)
Wednesday: 8:00-12:00am server (EST)
Thursday: 8:00-12:00am server (EST)

* We may extend raid times or add another day to the list if we are working on progression content.

Currently recruiting (Core 10man Raid Team) Full Time Position :
(updated October 10, 2012)

★Tank★
-

★Healer★
- Mistweaver Monk with DPS or Tank offspec
- Resto Shaman with DPS offspec.
- Disc / Holy Priest with DPS offspec

★DPS★
- Hunter
- Rogue
- Shadow Priest
- Elemental Shaman
- Balance Druid

Exceptional players always welcome to apply….

What we are looking for in a Monopoly applicant:

We are looking for players that perform to the max of their toon’s ability. We ask that you have a sense of humor and good attitude. Although gear is not what makes a player it does maximize your potential, with that being said, we ask that you are geared for upcoming content. It is important that you try and make >90% of raids. We understand real life stuff comes up and sometimes you will not be able to attend, and that is understandable. However, we will not tolerate tardiness and randomness on attendance. Last but not least, we are a drama free guild so leave your baggage at the doors.

We ask that you be:

On time 15 minutes early ready for invites
Prepared with proper flasks, food, ect. (Cauldrons are provided, Feast will be provided in MoP if there is a separate 10man version feast)
Have studied and read up on current raiding material assigned on guild website.
Proper gems and enchants placed on all gear
We are a raiding guild and although we may have fun and goof off from time to time we do expect you to enter the raids with the mindset of “I will do anything to kill dragons, beast, monsters and any other pixels Blizz throws our way. We like to get !@#$ done and will be pushing even further in MoP.

If you are interested, you can apply & submit an application at (monopoly.enjin.com). Have any other questions please feel free to contact, Darksith or Keidence in game mail or chat… or on battle tag Darksith#1373

Please visit our website for more information about our guild, check us out. Thank you.
Edited by Darksith on 10/10/2012 12:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
US #988? You might as well put worst guild on server LF players to be bad with us.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Trolling aside.. Let me help you out with your recruitment post.

Your entire description is way too wordy. No one is going to read all that. With a professional recruitment post you need to tell people just a few short things.

Who you are
What you need
What you have done

That's it. You don't need to lay out every thing you expect from them. That is what a website is for and most people could not care less about your history anyway.

Your intro paragraph is okay, but its full of pointless filler. People don't care that you are newly formed or that nothing has stopped you. You also don't need to state your needs because you listed it below. Your intro should be: hey we are monoply and we are a semi-hardcore guild looking to be (whatever your goal is) on this server. Here is what we need.

The next part is good. It shows wow progress and tells people what you have done. That is important.

The raid times part is good. You don't need to tell people that you extend times thought. If they are willing to raid 3 days a week with you, then you are basically a hardcore guild and you raiders should expect to raid extra if needed.

You don't need to list each specific tank, dps and heal. You want them to apply at your websitw - that is the goal. Sort them out afterwards. Also if you are a serious guild and a type of tank you already have applys, who is better than your current tank, are you really going to turn them down?

All that stuff in the paragraph following about expectations should not have to be said in a recruitment post. If you are a decent guild, would you really want applications who are not gemmed correctly or not have their professions maxed? You should allow those dumb asses to apply just to laugh at them.

I chopped up your post and here is a quick idea at what it should probably look like:

Monopoly is a fairly new formed guild on Arygos Alliance(PVE) East coast server, founded May 31sth 2011. Our raiding core is composed of proven raiders that have been successful for many years.. Being only a year old, we are progressing great and have gotten to know each other very well. We are currently looking to add a new member to our core team.

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/arygos/Monopoly

US-Arygos Realm 7th Ranked Guild
Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider (5/4/2012) US #531

Current Progression:
-8/8 Heroic Dragon Soul (10man)

Raid Times
Tuesday: 8:00-11:30pm server (EST)
Wednesday: 8:00-11:30pm server (EST)
Thursday: 8:00-11:30pm server (EST)
(During Progression we extend raid by an 1 hour ending at 12:30 am Eastern Time)

Currently recruiting (Core 10man Raid Team) Full Time Position :

1 Tank
1 healer
1 DPS: ( Hunter, Rogue, Priest, Shaman)

If you are interested, you can apply & submit an application at (monopoly.enjin.com). Have any other questions please feel free to contact, Darksith. Keidence, Dedslnce in game mail or chat… or on battle tag Darksith#1373

Please visit our website for more information about our guild, check us out. Thank you.
Edited by Nuclayer on 9/7/2012 7:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Props Dark, I thought it was well worded. All things covered so nothing can be said as "well i didnt know" Good Luck in Mop "Realm First Illustrious Tailor" - Cadena :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
All cloth I get goes to you Cadena.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
09/06/2012 08:15 PMPosted by Analytical
US #988? You might as well put worst guild on server LF players to be bad with us.

Another Hater lol. Yeah US #988 and so what? Dont worry we will be going higher up but it's not bad. Keep following us hater. Haterz gonna hate. Thanks for your interest in the guild.

Anyways please apply.
Edited by Darksith on 9/7/2012 3:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I love me some Murloc !
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
Trash guild recruiting more trash players.
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
Vouch for Darksith, he's a very skilled player, and extremely good at slaying scripted dragons. People should apply for this guild, as it is ran by a very exceptional player. Good luck Javier!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
09/08/2012 06:32 PMPosted by Relmil
Trash guild recruiting more trash players.

Looks like we have a hater from short bus commmandos.... Askah the Shaman jealous of Gummie and Monopoly.. I thought we had a good relationship but I guess not. Thanks for representing your guild. Last Time I checked we killed Deathwing Heroic a month before you guys. You just barely killed Heroic Rag lol. If we are trash, what does that make you? Come back when you are on our level. Haterz gonna Hate.
Edited by Darksith on 9/9/2012 11:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Hi.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
09/09/2012 01:52 PMPosted by Ferbguy
Hi.

Oh ferb.. still showing your boobs to random people online?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Great guild, they were very tolerant of my mental disability.

Edit: Good raiders as well #Monopoly2012
Edited by Swïft on 9/9/2012 6:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I approve this message
Reply Quote
60 Human Death Knight
Please be ready for critical remarks as can be found in this clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zql3Gbz9S2g

Note 0:50
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]