CRZs. Your thoughts?

90 Human Death Knight
The glads out side of stormwind are cool to talk to, the other random kids. yeah not so much.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/09/2012 09:57 AMPosted by Infoxy
In all honesty im liking the crz for pvp zones like halaa and what not. My world defense has been going crazy as of lately and my rogue is liking it so much action.

The problem with this though. Is that while I may SEE the World Defense channel pop up with Under Attack. EVERY TIME I try to go to the place being attacked, I end up on another server. And GUESS WHAT? No one is attacking anything on that server! My chief complaint other than the nonstop losing gathering nodes to other servers is the fact that While questing/camping a mob/or hell, while in the middle of taming one of the rare spawn mobs..put into the game explicitly for being tamed by a hunter for a pet, is the fact that 4 times in the past week the mob I have been taming has been killed and the players spam /laugh, etc. When I ask the players what they are doing, and why, I have been told to st fu and cry about it to someone who gives a sh*%.
Why should these people care what they do? It's not anyone from their own server they are griefing, so to them it's just fun and games that they can get away with. The "Report Player" option does not work on these people as it says they do not exist. I am not someone who typically complains much, but seriously something needs to be done to either make nodes/rare spawns/quest mobs phased so that only players from each realm or group can see them, or just let us opt in/out for this.
Edited by Gowa on 9/11/2012 12:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
09/11/2012 12:51 AMPosted by Gowa
In all honesty im liking the crz for pvp zones like halaa and what not. My world defense has been going crazy as of lately and my rogue is liking it so much action.

The problem with this though. Is that while I may SEE the World Defense channel pop up with Under Attack. EVERY TIME I try to go to the place being attacked, I end up on another server. And GUESS WHAT? No one is attacking anything on that server! My chief complaint other than the nonstop losing gathering nodes to other servers is the fact that While questing/camping a mob/or hell, while in the middle of taming one of the rare spawn mobs..put into the game explicitly for being tamed by a hunter for a pet, is the fact that 4 times in the past week the mob I have been taming has been killed and the players spam /laugh, etc. When I ask the players what they are doing, and why, I have been told to st fu and cry about it to someone who gives a sh*%.
Why should these people care what they do? It's not anyone from their own server they are griefing, so to them it's just fun and games that they can get away with. The "Report Player" option does not work on these people as it says they do not exist. I am not someone who typically complains much, but seriously something needs to be done to either make nodes/rare spawns/quest mobs phased so that only players from each realm or group can see them, or just let us opt in/out for this.

Damn the report player button doesn't exist for them?!?!?! Huge issue right there.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest

This is my biggest complaint too. For example, went to go do Argent Tournament dailies the other day. Had to go kill the guy on the boat just alongside Hrothgar's Landing. Summon the guy, to watch him die instantly. After the fourth time, I finally notice the hunter arrows whizzing past from up behind a sail. Some !@#$%^ was just hiding up there, nuking the mob as people summoned it. People are creeps.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
09/12/2012 05:15 AMPosted by Vardar
Damn the report player button doesn't exist for them?!?!?! Huge issue right there.

Yeah this times a thousand
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
CRZs didn't start to bother me until today, when there were about 100 people from 7 different realms doing the Molten Front dailies at 3pm EST. 85% were not Madoranites, and were rude as hell. I like to relax and derp around while doing my dailies, not have to compete over spawns and skins while trying to avoid clicking on flagged people who stand on my mobs/questgivers trying to trick me into flagging.

CRZs are a good idea in theory, but in practice, they frickin suck.
Reply Quote
2 Troll Warrior
Communism had a baby with Activision. CRZ...
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
This feature is ruining this game for me and I assume it's ruining it for everyone who collects pets / achievements / items / rare mobs. The assumption here seems to be that everyone wants to be on a high population server and every zone should be bursting with players (even if your auction house still sucks) - that is not the case. Why would anyone who collects rare stuff or achievements want to be on a high population server?

I suggest this, and it's only a matter of time before I get so frustrated I quit this game with the current state: only merge players who are level-appropriate for a zone. If this is supposed to make leveling more social fine, make it more social. But for the love of C'thulu don't merge every farmer together to make every little achievement and battle pet and item and rare mob and even some quests a nightmare to get.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I have to say, I am loving MoP if not for just one simple reason.

Everyone that I have been running into in MoP is from our server. =D
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
I have to say, I am loving MoP if not for just one simple reason.

Everyone that I have been running into in MoP is from our server. =D

Even if they are jackasses, lol. I'd still rather have our jackasses than everyone else's.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
10/07/2012 11:21 AMPosted by Ayua
I'd still rather have our jackasses than everyone else's.

That's pretty much /thread right there
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]