Looking for Horde...

90 Human Paladin
Okay so I'm alliance and want some Halaa Tokens for the pvp mounts... We can seriously get 15+ people Alliance side to help complete this goal if there is any Khaz Modan horde interested in the same goal... hit me up in game or on here to set up a plan... my alt is Xyircii
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Oh, we're all over that. We're bored and we like to do things together as a guild, so we can even set dates and times and horde can just show up. We'll make a thing of it and have fun :-p
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Look like horde is scared Ama :D
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Guess we'll have to invade org again. it took 50 of them to take us out last time. :p
Reply Quote
I'm interested - I want those mounts. But I'm just one lonely Orc . . . . .
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
If I remember Khaz, all the horde players are non-existant. I think it was a couple of years ago their top guild left the server.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
And their remaining two 25-man guilds moved off the server as well. So yeah, ded server.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Maybe one day Blizzard will notice our severe lack of players on the horde side and try to do something about it.. or just give us all free transfers off to another server and shut down Khaz Modan. I'd be happy with that option too.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I've been trying to get my guild's gm to consider a guild migration. She ain't havin' it, tho. In the past this realm HAS come back from the dead, but I'm beginning to think this cat just lost its ninth life.
Reply Quote
3 Gnome Rogue
One of my DKs is passing through after aquiring a sword. If you have still not recieved a responce, I will be glad to assist. Though my DK is 85 and you may have to bring a low level character.

I only ask that the horde have Hala at the time so I will have an instance rez cycle.

dang...sorry about posting to a Forsaken Necro thread.
Edited by Feloniousbob on 8/9/2013 1:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]