WPF best pvp guild on the server...? LOL

90 Human Priest
So I saw there add in trade "<World PvPs Finest> best pvp guild on the server..." LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Someone try and help me understand this ty
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
A delusional leader :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I like Reszo as a friend but idk this seems kinda fishy :c
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
They are nice but I just don't think they should call them selves the best.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
09/06/2012 09:36 PMPosted by Bándet
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grandiose_delusions

LOL ^^
Reply Quote
86 Orc Warrior
09/06/2012 09:30 PMPosted by Invincible
They are nice but I just don't think they should call them selves the best.

They probably aren't the best at anything besides raiding org and responding to world pvp threats, which is kind of their entire purpose hence the name. In that sense they are the best.

I guess this to an extent, but I don't understand the infatuation with Hellfire.
Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin
Well they are the only guild that i see who world pvp's so i would say they are the best world pvp guild. most of the world pvp battles that take place is mostly made up of that guild. Now for best pvp guild no they are not.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I <3 Bandet
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
[quote] They got a lot of scrubs like any big guild but they aren't eliteist jerk offs like 99% of the other alliance guilds that people have actually heard of.

I’m psure that if just a SINGLE member of their guild could grasp and understand the basic concepts and mechanics of this straightforward game, an outburst of elitism would certainly ensue from their entire guild.

Because their overall I.Q. (as an entire guild) is significantly lower than idk…like a rock or something… Is it really so bad that all we have to put up with is 12 year olds on realm forums?

Everybody love everybody.

Love,
-Matthew.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
09/07/2012 09:45 PMPosted by Yachtweek
[quote] They got a lot of scrubs like any big guild but they aren't eliteist jerk offs like 99% of the other alliance guilds that people have actually heard of.

I’m psure that if just a SINGLE member of their guild could grasp and understand the basic concepts and mechanics of this straightforward game, an outburst of elitism would certainly ensue from their entire guild.

Because their overall I.Q. (as an entire guild) is significantly lower than idk…like a rock or something… Is it really so bad that all we have to put up with is 12 year olds on realm forums?

Everybody love everybody.

Love,
-Matthew.

Coming from someone in Vox Radix? Lol you aren't even close to a !@#$ty top 100 world rank in what you guys are suppose to be good at
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
So much hate...
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

Coming from someone in Vox Radix? Lol you aren't even close to a !@#$ty top 100 world rank in what you guys are suppose to be good at

If we were concerned with a better overall world rank I imagine we would be raiding 5+ nights like everyone else in the top 100+.
I think for the most part we all enjoy 3 nights a week & being awesome as far as those ranks go =]
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
We chose Hellfire as our world pvp zone. Sorry lowbies. Vacate or get caught in the crossfire.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest

And what exactly do you think you're good at in this easy game? You can't break 1800 in any bracket and all you've cleared is LFR. Should stop running your mouth if you can't back yourself up there, big boy.

You of all people should know that one person may not just play 1 toon, let alone 1 account. So stop running your mouth, big boy.
Reply Quote
86 Orc Warrior
Couldn't beat them so I rerolled Alliance ;_;
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]