TMM recruiting! 14/14 heroic Siege

90 Human Warlock
I once got called ****ing retarded by Applemask. It was an honor and a privilege.

Then we got server first Red Protos together w/ Guildwars a year later.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Good luck with recruitment!

Does Chalupa still play?
Wanted to ask him about a certain Kel'thuzad kill that went awry.

<3 Zephyy and Varran

LOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOL.

Killingjoke then Chalupa. I still clearly remember the first time when KJ's dots pulled upon threat reset. And vent got REALLY REALLY REALLY quiet. Varran couldn't even break that ice of silence. I think we would've been 13th in the world at the time to get that. Now it's like the mainhand Warglaive...never happened (well the Warglaives finally happened it looks like...took about 4 years to finish a pair that Tribute, VV, and SoL had like 3 sets of per guild).

Chalupa....no excuse for standing in the void zone or whatever it was you had to dodge on that fight.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Old times are the best times.

I hope Mists is a lot more like TBC for our server.

Lots of healthy, "friendly" competition between a handful of solid guilds.

<3

One can only hope.

Cataclysm saw the ultimate evolution of the degenerating spirit of competition on Thunderlord. Rather than actually competing against one another, players would simply trade up to any guild that passed their own in progression by even one boss - killing off a dozen guilds in the process.

I remember when it was news that so and so from X guild jumped shipped to Y guild and the 20 pages of drama that followed. Or Z person joining Y guild. Or the infamous people in these guilds, like Sixhunnibaconcheeseburger or whatever her name was.

I pugged with her once. It was quite an unpleasant experience. I can't remember the name really...I just thought Six Hundred Pounds whenever I saw the name in trade chat.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hello again friends!

We can now whittle down our recruitment needs: we are less interested in priests, druids, warlocks and mages. We always have a spot for particularly neat players of those classes, but we need to get a few more of the rest to round things out. Shamans and hunters are especially high up on the list.

GET TO IT!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Best of luck
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Gogo!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
We are still awfully light on hunters. And maybe a shaman. Also, a mainspec balance/offspec resto druid could be a pretty spectacular addition. Gogo!

If neither Jaycal or myself are around, Phargan would love to chat or take your coffee order as well.
Edited by Applemask on 9/17/2012 12:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
70 Draenei Shaman
Watch out. Could Vortu make a comeback?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Vex
Why don't you just make more robots?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I used up all the parts making Phargan and Jaycal!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest

I remember when it was news that so and so from X guild jumped shipped to Y guild and the 20 pages of drama that followed. Or Z person joining Y guild. Or the infamous people in these guilds, like Sixhunnibaconcheeseburger or whatever her name was.

Six is still here in spirit, pissing people off and talking !@#$. That is all. For the record I hate baconcheeseburgers. They are fattening.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
i got dese cheezzzzzzzzzzburgers man
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
I wasn't going to post in this thread but Flyrice made me do so.

I HATE YOU

Just kidding

Varran really said he does hate you though.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I love Varran. But.. he has right to hate me, I said a mean thing few years ago after he said mean things and you know how mean things can just get... mean. No hard feelings whether he still has them or not.

And quite frankly, I say mean things to everyone because mean things are fun. Nice things are boring.

Drugs calm me, but the prescription has run out. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO !@#$ING DO
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
I wasn't going to post in this thread but Flyrice made me do so.

I HATE YOU

Just kidding

Varran really said he does hate you though.

We're all used to Varran hating everybody.

I did call you out to see if you're mainly still alive. I think one raid you missed we all took bets on whether you actually died or not or something along those lines. But I'll never forget the timing of the KT threat pull because it was either that night or the night Chalupa decided to stand in a void zone that you brought up the discussion of how vent gets super super quiet when something like that happens and it happened either that first night or the Chalupa night.

I think we jumped to VV vent to discuss what happened after, like way after raid time.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Good times good times. I also will never forget you spam messaging me while drunk in BWL.

<3
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
We have been very successful in Pandaria! However, we are still looking for the following things:

Tanks
Non-paladin healers - emphasis on resto main/ele offspec shamans
Great dps

While currently we are running two 10-man groups, the long term goal is to fill up to a 25. Come to the guild where all the action is on the alliance side of Thunderlord!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
10/05/2012 12:49 PMPosted by Applemask
all the action is on the alliance side of Thunderlord!

by action he means sweet sweet man loving, and he's wrong; it's all on horde side
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
I love Varran. But.. he has right to hate me, I said a mean thing few years ago after he said mean things and you know how mean things can just get... mean. No hard feelings whether he still has them or not.

And quite frankly, I say mean things to everyone because mean things are fun. Nice things are boring.

Drugs calm me, but the prescription has run out. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO !@#$ING DO

Wait, who is this person and what did they say to me?

Also, I love many things about this thread, but my top two have to be Emp (<3) and the number of times my name has been mentioned.

P.S. Applemask sucks.
Reply Quote

Six is still here in spirit, pissing people off and talking !@#$. That is all. For the record I hate baconcheeseburgers. They are fattening.

Sixhunnypounds eats babies and anything else she can fit in her mouf
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]