TMM recruiting! 14/14 heroic Siege

90 Orc Shaman
apple just bring yourself, your 19 alts, and your merry band of average men and women and come horde. while you may not have better luck, you can at the very least look way cooler than a stupid human.

also,
05/10/2013 11:39 AMPosted by Applemask
We only get to kill world bosses a couple times a week.

openraid.us

use that to kill world bosses as much as your heart desires.
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Shaman
Apple,

What classes you need at the moment?
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Healing/dps hybrids of just about any class (especially the ones that provide spell haste, and even more especially ones on protector token). Hunters. Maybe warrior dps. Pretty much anyone that's good at this game.

The consistent theme is that our protector token is going to waste right now because at best we have 2 in raids, but typically only 1, who has 5 piece of all 3 specs.

Edited to add: I am also looking for people who don't need officers to constantly hold their hand. We don't need drama and we don't need high maintenance attention seekers who need to constantly be reassured or they start blubbering up some emo tears. I didn't know this was something I'd have to ask for in a video game, but given certain members past and present, it's probably best to mention it.
Edited by Applemask on 5/29/2013 11:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Shaman
Thanks for the info I activated my account today, have not raided since clearing BC. Once I figure out what toon to play and get to 90 I'll hit you up. I'm sure there is a lot of new crap to go through.
Edited by Gloryshaman on 5/29/2013 12:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
APPLE WHO MADE DRAMA SANDWICHES? Tell me plz
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Sorry to hear you guys having issues. Hope you find the people you need. I have my pally on Ally side now, so if there's anything a scrub geared H-Pally can do to help you out lemme know.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I wouldn't even necessarily say that's "trouble" so much as it is Business as Usual for the Mediocre Men for all 7 years we've been raiding. Something about this game attracts grown men and women who are hopelessly emotionally codependent (in a video game for god's sake). I don't miss 25s solely because I can't hold 15+ people's hands all at once and whisper to them that everything's okay and that I love them and that they're a very special snowflake every second of every raid.

We've been bouncing between rotating sets of rolling absences these last several weeks, but hopefully as of next week we'll see some more boss kills! JOIN UP FOR SOME FREE LOOT, WE GIVE IT AWAY LIKE CANDY! (especially if you're a protector token)
Edited by Applemask on 5/31/2013 10:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Any spec of shaman (enhancement would be the neatest) or warrior, tank or healing monks, GO. We need protectors. Our raid this week had literally zero players on the protector token. Naturally, we had 4 of them drop.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
healing monks

Any idea what time it is?
Reply Quote
2 Draenei Warrior
I'll be transferring back to grab some of them tokens:)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
TMM needs their swag back.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
I can't imagine why you guys are having so many problems holding onto members with quality players such as this.

http://i.imgur.com/3GNWGDu.jpg?1?5625

Guess I understand why no one can seem to stand to be in your raids for more then a week.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
That guy has always been a toolbag; nothing surprising there.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
If I came crying onto the forums every time someone from an opposing guild hurt my internet feelings, a certain rogue, warlock, priest, shaman, and probably at least 7 other former members would have me spamming the Focus thread on an hourly basis. But somewhere around middle school I stopped getting so upset by things said to me on the internet.

Now I mean, if he had been one of three people from the guild that publicly disrespected our tag by being elitist douchenozzles to people from another server, I'd probably be more concerned, or probably just throw out some rolleyes sarcastic response implying I don't give a rat's !@# how our guild members conduct themselves.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
warlock

HI
Reply Quote
98 Human Warrior
Frosted still sends me mean messages every now and then =[
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
heh.
Edited by Tsokin on 6/14/2013 1:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
If I came crying onto the forums every time someone from an opposing guild hurt my internet feelings, a certain rogue, warlock, priest, shaman, and probably at least 7 other former members would have me spamming the Focus thread on an hourly basis. But somewhere around middle school I stopped getting so upset by things said to me on the internet.

Now I mean, if he had been one of three people from the guild that publicly disrespected our tag by being elitist douchenozzles to people from another server, I'd probably be more concerned, or probably just throw out some rolleyes sarcastic response implying I don't give a rat's !@# how our guild members conduct themselves.

Epic strawman right there.

Don't get me wrong, I can respect the longevity your guild has had and haven't had any serious grievances with any of your members, but you can't really argue the fact that this sort of behavior is unattractive to say the least. Diverting attention from this issue to something irrelevant to this discussion isn't productive, regardless of how biting you may perceive it to be.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Rogue
Can we talk about why Kaifarik is always so mean to me in front of ToT, all I want is a hug and he shoves a knife in my back. :(
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Diverting attention from this issue to something irrelevant to this discussion isn't productive, regardless of how biting you may perceive it to be.

There isn't really an issue, though. Frosted said something rude in a tell, and Tsokin ran to tell on him on the forums including his own rude comment. Wow, big deal. (I think this is where everyone gets on a high-horse for the sake of drama and is suddenly outraged about language.)

Last I checked the issue on this thread was recruitment, so feel free to apply the above quote.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]