TMM recruiting! 14/14 heroic Siege

90 Worgen Mage
06/14/2013 03:43 PMPosted by Eolyn
Diverting attention from this issue to something irrelevant to this discussion isn't productive, regardless of how biting you may perceive it to be.

There isn't really an issue, though. Frosted said something rude in a tell, and Tsokin ran to tell on him on the forums including his own rude comment. Wow, big deal. (I think this is where everyone gets on a high-horse for the sake of drama and is suddenly outraged about language.)

Last I checked the issue on this thread was recruitment, so feel free to apply the above quote.

I don't see anyone outraged. This is YOUR recruitment thread, as you so politely pointed out. So therein lies the issue. You are trying to recruit people on a very limited server. Situations like this ARE an issue when someone comes in here and sees not only is there a stalker in the guild, but the GM would rather toss barbs and deflect blame than address the issue.

It would have been really easy to tell Tsokin that he was sorry for the experience he had and would try to ensure it doesn't happen again. Obviously Apple isn't gonna try to control the behavior of a grown-up on an online game, but he's still responsible for the image of his guild.

Frostedfur can act however he wants, he's an adult. But that doesn't preclude him or by extension his guild from consequence.

I can already hear the terms special snowflake and carebear being tossed around like it was 2006, but guess what? That stuff actually does matter. You don't need to treat people like children, but you should at least try to show them some respect...at least in your own recruitment thread.
Edited by Methusula on 6/14/2013 4:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Did you guys know that Joey Fatone (the chunky nsync dude) is the announcer for Family Feud?

Pretty crazy, I know.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
Tsokin deserves every rude thing said to him.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
I am a delicate flower, and deserve to be treated as such.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Priest
i agree with kj. tsokin deserves everything he gets.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Can we talk about why Kaifarik is always so mean to me in front of ToT, all I want is a hug and he shoves a knife in my back. :(

I'll BoP him next time.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
Can we talk about why Kaifarik is always so mean to me in front of ToT, all I want is a hug and he shoves a knife in my back. :(

Kaif is actually a very calm and nice individual. I have never heard him yell or squeal ever.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
06/15/2013 01:58 AMPosted by Killingjoke

Kaif is actually a very calm and nice individual. I have never heard him yell or squeal ever.

APPLE!! 1!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
APPLE!! 1!

That might be the funniest thing I have ever heard in my life......besides when he started yelling at his dad in Russian.
Reply Quote
92 Troll Mage
Bump for these guys
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Rogue
Pete bumps are the best bumps :3

Hopefully another 1-2 heroic bosses down this coming week, looking at you Twins and Megera!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
petey #1 good guy
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Well this hasn't been bumped in quite a long time.

Here's our wowprogress link which shows our updated needs and some other things:

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/thunderlord/The+Mediocre+Men

Anyways, if you're awesome at this game and can convince me of that I'll make sure you're raiding with us in SoO.

GL to the rest of you in your t16 efforts and lets hope SoO delivers.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
Well this hasn't been bumped in quite a long time.

Here's our wowprogress link which shows our updated needs and some other things:

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/thunderlord/The+Mediocre+Men

Anyways, if you're awesome at this game and can convince me of that I'll make sure you're raiding with us in SoO.

GL to the rest of you in your t16 efforts and lets hope SoO delivers.

Good luck. It'll be interesting to see who crawls out of the woodwork this tier. I anticipate seeing a few names I have't seen in a while.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
09/08/2013 09:11 PMPosted by Brofile

I'm pretty awesome.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Grats on Animus.

ALSO FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING HOLY PLEASE TELL ME YOU GUYS ARE GOING FOR THUNDER KING TONIGHT.

Gonna be super mad if I go look at brofiles activity and see a TK normal kill.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Unfortunately most of our crew wants to take it easy before Siege so we probably won't put any work into Thunder King. I'm taking the blame for those two weeks of raiding the guild skipped last month while I was at Disney World :(
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
geez applemask why to waste precious raid time, by enjoying things.

just marry the dragons if you want them to live so badly.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
MAYBE I WILL
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
09/09/2013 07:49 AMPosted by Ðickcheney

I'm pretty awesome.

Interesting it seems that I also, am awesome
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]