[void]

Well. Nice to know frustrated rage recruitment works...

As it stands, we're pretty solid at this moment. But there may be scheduling changes in the future, so we're still open for discussion with potential raiders.

To everyone that's helped us get this together, thank you so much. You guys are awesome <3

Pitpit, goonkins are nice, but we're out of goon. So yeah. You'd have to supply your own.

Celerity, I'll get in contact with you in game and we'll talk. We might be able to arrange something for you for the future. :)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Great thanks Ailix. You can also find me on Fayble, my Priest. I might be leveling her to 90 first. Sorry I can't dedicate myself to the full raid schedule, but I'm always willing to sub in and out as people need it =)
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Why are you nerds horde? That side actually still has any kind of raiders?
Reply Quote
Yea those changes are happening as we speak. FFS. Wtb people that can make up their minds -_-

@ Albel: Evidently... But it seems they're all playing paladins. Which, when you have 5 between two 10m groups gets to be a bit too much... =/

Also, gnomes make me uncomfortable.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Should have been alliance. This servers PvE has been dominated by alliance for it's entire history.
Reply Quote
1 Troll Rogue
i'm horde solely for the fact that goblins are the master race.

never going back draenei, never
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
haha oh Draenei /sigh
Reply Quote
i'm horde solely for the fact that goblins are the master race.

never going back draenei, never

I dunno, if we weren't the master race, I might even say that the Draenei tail waggle is almost worth it...

Almost.

---

Edit: Still looking... Edited the main post to accommodate a few more combinations.
Edited by Ailix on 2/6/2013 8:07 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Just an fyi Ailix--I'm interviewing for a position at a gaming company so have been spending my time playing their games--then I will migrate back to WoW and join you guys on my Priest, if you'll take me and my crazy awesome ways =P

Draenei tail waggle is awesome.
Edited by Celerity on 2/6/2013 2:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
Ah that'll explain why you haven't been around then :P

It's all good. You do what you have to do. Just feel free to send me a tell in game whenever you're around and available again :)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Sweet thanks dude--looking forward to playing Horde again!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
nope.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYkbTyHXwbs
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Bump for healers for 10pm team. Need combination of Monk/Druid/or Shaman. PST to any of the toons on the first post to inquire....or see the guild website for applications. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]