Subliminal PvP is now Recruiting

90 Human Paladin
Subliminal PvP is a pvp guild full of experienced players. We are currently recruiting all classes no specific rating is required but it is preferred that you be at least 1700+ rating in RBGs or Arenas
Subliminal PvP...
1. Not Elitists
2. Will be focusing hard on RBGs come MoP
3. Full of both friendly and experienced PVPers (many of which are 2k-2500)
4. If you are interested in joining plz send Bpalaayo in game mail that states your class, experience, and how active you are.
5. This is not a PVE guild
Edited by Bpalaayo on 9/10/2012 9:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Subliminal PvP style
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
I might be interested based on how hunters are endgame in mop. I personally hate bm and if BM remains the dominant spec for hunters in pvp i will probably dedicate more time on my characters off server.

That being said, it would be nice playing with 2k+ players again.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
@Aoiras We would be glad to have you :D
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I am Dracnus
and I approve this message

Bpalaayo smells bad
-Dracnus
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I am now recruiting people, willingly or unwillingly, to be my !@#$%
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
PvP sux.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
if i honestly play again ill move back here , dont really care much about rating or what not it will just be for fun in my end.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
isn't Rhino the only one that has gotten passed 2k in that guild...
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
@Nightsorrow I have been 2500 Gerard has been 2100 Djyay is 2300 and there's more :) I appreciate your concern though
Edited by Bpalaayo on 9/17/2012 8:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
AOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Edited by Nightsorrow on 9/19/2012 2:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Wat
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Yo Biggiem! You ready!?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
@Nightsorrow ya i have been 2300 on Anetheron...Aquila here knows of me so if your not interested in joining my guild please refrain from making any posts on this forum. Thank You very much :D Trolls are not welcomed and im pretty sure that trolls are not welcome in Resilient...unless the rules have changed :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Subliminal
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
@Nightsorrow and oh ya...Gerard got his ratings here as well
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
No no - trolls are allowed as long as it isn't excessive. It's the elitists that are frowned upon and kicked out with great justice.

FYI Nightsorrow is a sweetheart - don't misinterpret his genuine curiosity for would-be lollygagging. He's quite the fellow!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
No no - trolls are allowed as long as it isn't excessive. It's the elitists that are frowned upon and kicked out with great justice.

FYI Nightsorrow is a sweetheart - don't misinterpret his genuine curiosity for would-be lollygagging. He's quite the fellow!

Copying and pasting, as this is a reference point to how to be a true gentleman.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Subliminal PvP is a pvp guild full of experienced players. We are currently recruiting all classes no specific rating is required but it is preferred that you be at least 1700+ rating in RBGs or Arenas
Subliminal PvP...
1. Not Elitists
2. Will be focusing hard on RBGs come MoP
3. Full of both friendly and experienced PVPers (many of which are 2k-2500)
4. If you are interested in joining plz send Bpalaayo in game mail that states your class, experience, and how active you are.
5. This is not a PVE guild
6. Please only post if your interested in joining and...
@Breezy Great to have you back bro
Reply Quote
For your #5. Is this because ya'll attempted to PVE and failed? I can't join a guild that just sits in the back of AV's not doing anything.

And also, I'd be interested in your guild if I wasn't a level one on Tichondrius and in a guild already.

-With deepest concerns,

Xrelmlegend
Edited by Xrelmlegend on 9/20/2012 10:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]