Garrosh Hates Worgen

100 Worgen Hunter
So was I the only one to notice in the new novel "Jania Proudmoore: Tides of War" that Garrosh directly beheads one Worgen and is seen standing over another beheaded Worgen by Malkorok? There is ample reason I'm sure, which is that Worgen are SO powerful that Garrosh needed to directly engage them himself, as no one else would have stood a chance. :p

(Also the new novel was amazing.)
Reply Quote
91 Undead Death Knight
Pardon?

(Haven't read yet, but will be soon!)
Edited by Luebella on 9/11/2012 9:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
((This is a double post technically but I wanted role-players perspective on the novel and stuff.))

((Also you should hasten your pursuit to read it, it was so good I spent an entire day reading it from cover to back.))
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I just got through that part. Don't think he "hates" Worgen any more than he hates any other Alliance race. Just happened to be who attacked him at the moment. Most of the people Baine killed were humans, but it just happened that way.

Stylistically, it's probably more of a device to have other Alliance races make an appearance in the book.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]