Realm firsts?

90 Night Elf Rogue
I think I got the realm's first MoP gank.

March.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I accidentally ganked a warrior :| I was tab targeting to a spider and hit him instead and by the time it registered in my head that he was angry and gonna hit me back, I had to kill him.
R.I.P. random dwarf warrior
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Village, where are you? I want to, um, come say hello.

March.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
You wouldn't hit me, that's rude.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
We killed you Village, but that was only because you were standing on a quest mob turn in and blocking him from our speed through.....And because it was fun.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I got realm first 90 DK... Oh wait, fuzzymittenz got it... Oh wait
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
09/07/2012 03:17 PMPosted by Lobster
I just want to kill people lol.

Hell yea.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
I wasnt planning on going for realm first rogue, but when I found out all the other rogues were so far behind I decided to go for it. Grats2me :)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
09/26/2012 04:32 PMPosted by Bonethuged
I wasnt planning on going for realm first rogue, but when I found out all the other rogues were so far behind I decided to go for it. Grats2me :)

My internet died an hour after MoP went live. I was going for it, but with 6 hours of down time, it wasn't going to happen. Two out of the five in my group got their respective server firsts... pretty sure I would have had it if not for Comcast.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
you guys are lucky I'm not here anymore to take first 90!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
aw snap, I remember the group from stoic that killed me. I whispered tryface right after and was like, YOUR !@#$ING GUILD
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I went hunting. Anyone want some steak for dinner?

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2r6o6dh&s=6

Love,
March.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
And when I got a warlock and made it a fair 2v2 fight, you ran away. =(
Edited by Village on 9/29/2012 12:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
09/26/2012 10:52 PMPosted by Konomichi

My internet died an hour after MoP went live. I was going for it, but with 6 hours of down time, it wasn't going to happen. Two out of the five in my group got their respective server firsts... pretty sure I would have had it if not for Comcast.
At least Amaroq didn't get it. :)
Reply Quote
What's up?
Reply Quote
Realm first baller to be so fly planes had a heart attack #haterblockerson
Reply Quote
what?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue

Not like you got it, yourself. Unless you're Zelo, in which case I congratulate you on beating me by like 5%... Even while I wasn't planning on even trying for it. I only did it for Kono, that buggard.

So as far as I'm concerned, I'm server first 90 Rogue Ally side. Not like it matters either way. Screw staying up like that again. Totally not worth it.

Also, hi Anti. Long time, no see.
Edited by Amaroq on 10/7/2012 3:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Not like you got it, yourself. Unless you're Zelo, in which case I congratulate you on beating me by like 5%.

Also, hi Anti. Long time, no see.
Yes, it's me.

Thank you.

Hai.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
WAT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]