[A] Auxilio ab Alto

85 Draenei Mage
History:
AaA was formed in June of 2006 during original WoW. Since its creation, it participated in the opening of the Gates of Ahn’Qiraj (for that server) and trampled its way through Icecrown Citadel. After T11 in Cataclysm, AaA took a hiatus until just a few months ago. Blackhand is now our home server, and we’re ready to... rock? Yeah, rock. I can’t think of anything better.

Who we are:
AaA is a mish-mosh of different types of players. We have our PvPers, raiders, and casual/social levelers. Everyone has something they like to do in the game, so rather than being an activity specific guild, we accommodate just about any preference of play.

What we’re looking for:
Currently we have reformed on Blackhand (level 25) and are looking for players to bolster our ranks. We are finishing putting together an initial 10-man raid, but intent to raid isn’t required for membership.

Raiding:
  • What is AaA’s raiding environment?:
  • The raiding environment is ‘dedicated casual’. Which means that raiding will fall on two nights of the week, 3 hours a night. We’re there to have fun but also to progress. Appropriate gemming, reforging, gearing, etc is expected as well as prior knowledge of encounters and manageable skill of your class.

What else should I know about AaA raiding?:
    We need stand-bys! We find ourselves unable to raid some nights because of real-life situations that arise within our roster, so the use of stand-bys would be frequent and would have equal opportunity to loot. Permanent spots may arise if absentees become a common practice.
    Raid days and times:

Tues/Thurs
    7pm-10pm server (With one 10 minute AFK)

Highest demand is dps: Preferably ranged, but melee is welcome to apply!
    Medium demand is for healers: Paladin preferred, but others are welcome to apply!
    Medium/low demand is for tanks: Death Knight preferred, all very welcome to apply!

Contact and Apply:
    www.auxilio.guildlaunch.com

Register with Guild Launch if you haven’t already and when you have access, check out the news and read over the short post for Code of Conduct. After that, navigate your way to the homepage and “Apply to Guild”. Allow 1-3 days for a reply in-game! (If I can’t reach you when I am on, I will send an in-game letter.)

Contacts: Aniron/Datsani/Mistani/Shadani/Feeonah
    OR: e-mail me at auxilio2005@gmail.com (For when a main officer is not in game. I answer these quickly.)
    OR: via AIM- Auxiliorecruitment
    I am not in-game often unless it is necessary, so e-mail and AIM can usually be the best way to reach me.

- Aniron
    Recruitment
    Edited by Aniron on 11/8/2012 5:42 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Paladin
    *nudge*
    Reply Quote
    MVP
    90 Worgen Mage
    Would like to say welcome to Blackhand, and it's good to see another more mature, polite, guild making it's way here. :)
    Reply Quote
    85 Draenei Mage
    Thanks! Hold me? I'm scared!
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Paladin
    Thank-you, Caspien!
    Reply Quote
    85 Draenei Mage
    *Takes the thread under her arm and starts climbing up the topics.* I'm too old for this, you guys. *places it near the top and then takes a nap on top of it.*
    Reply Quote
    90 Dwarf Shaman
    Dat dwarf. /bump
    Reply Quote
    85 Draenei Mage
    I will be out of WoW for the next few days. 9/17-9/20ish. If there are any questions, direct them in-game to Lostariell (officially the raiding officer, but she'll be doing my job for the next few days. HAH. AND SHE DOESN'T EVEN GET OVERTIME PAY.)

Edit: *Lostariell* I spelled her name wrong initially. WELP.
    Edited by Aniron on 9/16/2012 4:05 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    90 Night Elf Druid
    Actually, there isn't an "e" at the end of my name, woman.
    Reply Quote
    85 Draenei Mage
    Welp. We obviously don't know each other that well, then. I think we should see other people.

LOSTARIELL.

No 'e' at the end. God.
    Reply Quote
    90 Night Elf Druid
    I'm already seeing other people.

It's a Worgen.
    Reply Quote
    85 Draenei Mage
    According to Occam's razor, did I:
    A. Get paid and renew my WoW sub,
    -OR-
    B. Get paid because supernatural forces materialized money into my bank account

Anywho, hay.
    Reply Quote
    85 Draenei Mage
    \o/
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Paladin
    *nudge*
    Reply Quote
    90 Dwarf Shaman
    amg lookit dis dorf
    Reply Quote
    90 Night Elf Druid
    We have ice cre... wait no.. just cookies. Aniron ate all ice cream.

You should join so we have a chance to have cookies before she eats them too!
    Reply Quote
    90 Dwarf Shaman
    Aw yeeeah.

Still looking for casual players/interested raiders! Read the initial post for more information on that raiding bit! If you have any questions about anything, contact me in-game! I frequent Datsani, Aniron, and Feeonah.

Aniron
    Recruitment
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Warlock
    ^ Still looking for players
    Reply Quote
    90 Dwarf Shaman
    I don't have a wrestling belt anymore. Yessss.
    Reply Quote
    90 Night Elf Druid
    But wrestling belts are cool. You could get one that spins and says "I <3 Lostariell".
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]