Vital's secondary group for MoP!

90 Troll Priest
As of right now, Vital's main progression group's roster is pretty solid, and are no longer searching for specific classes/roles. We are, however, still open to talk to anyone skilled and/or experienced enough to be part of a US Top 20 guild.

We recently decided to allow Grendyll to move in from Prominence to Vital in order to raid lead his own progression group for MoP. This secondary group will not share the late night raid times that the primary group possesses. Instead, this group will be raiding on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 8:20pm - 12:00am EST. This group isn't intended to be a hardcore group, as they will knock out progression at their own pace, but it's a great start for anyone aspiring to become a hardcore raider in the future.

There are all sorts of openings at the moment so if you're interested, contact me for more info.
Real ID: Blueeaidle360@yahoo.com
Battle.net Tag: Hyph#1303
You can also contact Pro at chugsftw@gmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
This is Pro and I approve this message.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
US 20? I think you're missing at least one 0.
Not trying to troll... just stating a fact...and that fact isn't even right, cuz that missing zero would also need a *2 added to it.

inb4 "zero times anything is zero"

*sigh* people these days...

Nishiki is not referring to our current US rank, he is referring to our goal in Mists of Pandaria. The same thing is posted numerous times throughout all of our recruitment threads as well as our website. Why you would pick this thread to finally try and stir something up, I'm not sure?

Our current US rank is absolutely pathetic (US 649) because you have to remember that Vital was started once progression was over for top guilds this tier. Furthermore, I can't seem to comprehend why you would even begin to think that he meant we have a current rank of US top 20 when we are clearly not even remotely in the ball park. And actually, you would need to multiply that 20 by 32.45 to get our current US rank. Just saying.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Yeah this post is not about Vital's main group. I used the first paragraph to clarify that the post is not about the main group so there wouldn't be any confusion when someone approached me about this post. If you have anything to say about our guild, use the appropriate thread or contact me personally. My real ID is posted above. Thanks
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10 - 5 x 5 = -15
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
I'm excited that you guys have been so successful in recruiting that you're spinning up a second team.

For the record, I (and our guild) is aware of your MoP targets and fully supports them. Having a top 20 US guild would do amazing things for our server rank, ability to recruit, and overall future of Uldaman.

I wish you the best of luck in both your main run and in the secondary run for MoP!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm excited that you guys have been so successful in recruiting that you're spinning up a second team.

For the record, I (and our guild) is aware of your MoP targets and fully supports them. Having a top 20 US guild would do amazing things for our server rank, ability to recruit, and overall future of Uldaman.

I wish you the best of luck in both your main run and in the secondary run for MoP!

Thanks, Rune. Hopefully all of the stars line up as expected and we are able to pull off our intended goals. Best of luck to EoA as well!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
7 + 8 - 5 x 5 = -10
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
sqrt(-1) = i

bumping posts is against forum guidelines

You should read those guidelines again because you're doing it wrong. Not to mention, trolling is against the forum terms of use as well.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Maybe you should tweet him the guidelines ; )
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
This group is currently in high need of a reliable and solid off-tank. Get in contact with Grendyll in-game if you're interested. Feel free to contact me via the real id information below if you're not able to get in touch with him.

Real ID: chugsftw@gmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
This group is currently in high need of a reliable and solid shaman off-tank.

<
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
<

Talk with Grendyll, they may have a spot for a shaman as well.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Hey guys, whats going on in here?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
A party Jeflax. Go brew some of your home-made beer and give everyone a round.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
sqrt(-1) = i

I am mad

Sinbad, come do lfr ultraxion with me so I can take your buns and put it on YouTube <3

"I don't always troll, but when I do, I drink Dos Equis."
"Stay envious my friends."

-D
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Also, Nishiki may or may not be a large black woman.....
Jusss sayin <3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Also, Nishiki may or may not be a large black woman.....
Jusss sayin <3

Is she a "rather hearty individual"?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]