Anybody from WotLK/Steel coming back for MOP?

100 Tauren Druid
09/11/2012 01:47 PMPosted by Bubbleøseven
Rammbone is not a person.

Correct . Rammbone is a fictional toon, made to represent me in game.

deathpwnu beat me to the mumbleoseven joke ,but i am glad someone appreciated the set up for it
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
09/11/2012 04:00 PMPosted by Rammbone
Rammbone is a fictional toon, made to represent me in game.

He has your qualities.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
thank you, that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
thread derailed by awful trolling, i expected better material at least...
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
Hello.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
this thread is lacking quality trolling.

Brought up Lillady and Unis and how bad they were; nobody would bite. Rammbone is not a person.

It's been years Murd. You need to let it go. Lillady was an ok player, she wasn't bad. Just a pain in the !@#. Ted on the other hand was a great player. Doesn't mean I agree with some of the things he did, but that's the truth. You didn't raid a lot with our main raid team but I do remember your mouth. A lot like Mckracken, except he raided with us full time and was actually likeable from time to time by anyone over 18. Also since honesty is the theme here, Rammbone is right. You did your fair share of fire swimming. Not sure if that's the case now, but it sure used to be. Seriously though, you need to let it go and move on, it's not healthy. The reason Relentless died is because Sharp left and with him went leadership.

This may seem like I bit on your troll bait, but not really. I've seen plenty of posts by you bashing lillady, lo, walkalot, and a few others. I just thought I would post because it really seems you may have an issue letting go. Let go Murd, just let go.
Edited by Reklis on 9/11/2012 10:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
09/11/2012 10:23 PMPosted by Reklis
This may seem like I bit on your troll bait, but not really.

Not on a character I know yet you seem to know me. Right on the hook.

You didn't raid a lot with our main raid team

You did your fair share of fire swimming. Not sure if that's the case now, but it sure used to be.

Ya know...when you read those sentences in the order you wrote them in it sounds a bit like you have no clue what you're talking about. But I do remember what few times I did run with you guys, I literally wiped the floor on your dps meters except for Malla, who outgeared me and is definitely the best warlock I've ever met. Think back to Kael'thas saturday raids. #1Malla, #2Me, #3Fortuna, #4Lo, then all the non-warlocks. Least I never Curse of doomed the sheep targets like your scrub warlocks did.
Edited by Bubbleøseven on 9/12/2012 2:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Oh I guess you were referring to this post http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2878700945?page=6#102 I was just answering a question, bro.

I did a few minutes of thinking who you might be behind that troll poster after some /r/aww. Couldn't figure out who would be on Ted's side that still plays, so you must be pretty insignificant. At least half of the Relentless people on the server that still play are in Seraphym, and you aren't one of those people. So sir, don't let the door hit you on the way back to your own realm forums.
Edited by Bubbleøseven on 9/12/2012 2:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
aww. poor mumbleoseven......that would be 2 people now. just in the recent forums alone who have raided with you, and verified that you were pretty much just a mouthy coat tail rider.and i have a sneaking suspicion that even more of your own guildies who have already talked with me, also hate you, and " if it wasn't for this guilds prog, and the guildies i do like, I'd tell him off and find a new guild"

Hold the mumbling , hear me out. the first step to recovery , is admitting you are a D bag. just step back, and take a look at yourself. angry, bitter, hateful. all in a game we all pay to play for enjoyment . i had never even heard of you until you started in on me. for gawd sake, even cant get laiduth realized how stupid you all were making your selves look and backed off.

you walk around basically saying " im cool bc im in this guild" and trash ppl and players who are better than you in many ways. both in game and out of game. i will give you this, you have mastered the " point out everyone else's flaws loudly enough, and no one will see yours.

by all means, members of seraphym if i am wrong , and bubbleobutthurt is a valuable member of your top progression team, or just a valuable guild member in any way, please, come correct me. I would be more than willing to admit i guessed wrong. somethign tells me, it will only be 1 or 2 guildies, who are pretty much just as disliked by the rest of that guild as he is.

PS, to bishop, i am sorry for my part in the "trolling" as you put it. but if you think about it, w/o it, this thread would already be buried
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Who was talking to you?

http://tinyurl.com/9y5fdjr
Edited by Bubbleøseven on 9/12/2012 5:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

PS, to bishop, i am sorry for my part in the "trolling" as you put it. but if you think about it, w/o it, this thread would already be buried

np ty for bumps, plus it gives me something to read when i check the thread lol
Reply Quote
89 Human Warrior
So is anyone around anymore?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
I wish I had pvp gear for my pve set. I'd be cool then.

As for standing in fire. I like to live on the edge. Sometimes that razor edge cuts, cuts deeeeeeeeeeps.
Edited by Twunt on 11/13/2012 1:54 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I just got all excited, seeing Bishop's name come on here. If I see Bigbur jump on this, my Bladefist joy might explode.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
!
Edited by Fréébàll on 11/18/2012 2:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Well I'll be damned searching my own name brought up a forum post. Now I am going to have to read every last post in here lol. Nice to see names from the past.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
WOW, I forgot how bad people got trolled on bladefist, least not all thing change like my old school warcraft playing, a job will do that to ya. Anyways any of you Bladefisters out there wanna hit me up try your luck or just post here and I might post back.

11/13/2012 11:40 AMPosted by Verrin
I just got all excited, seeing Bishop's name come on here. If I see Bigbur jump on this, my Bladefist joy might explode.

Oh and before I forget Verrin don't explode to early remember fast is not always a good thing =D
Reply Quote
95 Human Warlock
/pops popcorn...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
UNITY/Steel bros from the Wrath rivalry days that still play...add my battletag

Mahstats#1671
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]