Fire mages, 27 seconds of controll 5.0.4

90 Troll Shaman
09/11/2012 01:34 PMPosted by Drakeular

Exactly. And dont forget mages can be silenced, and stunned, and interrupted. Learn your own class, and how to counter others, and quit crying about mine.
you can trinket silence , blink stuns and juke interrupt......sounds like you should take your own advice and learn your class wee man

Except he isn't crying about being Underpowered or other classes being OP. His argument is to refute that mages are not OP, therefore using the same arguments against him has no affect to his argument.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
you can trinket silence , blink stuns and juke interrupt......sounds like you should take your own advice and learn your class wee man

Except he isn't crying about being Underpowered or other classes being OP. His argument is to refute that mages are not OP, therefore using the same arguments against him has no affect to his argument.
whats the price of rice in china these days?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman

And that has nothing to do with this post, while my statement to you refutes your logic therefore is relevant. Keep trying though.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock

And that has nothing to do with this post, while my statement to you refutes your logic therefore is relevant. Keep trying though.
what you said was one big circle jerk and has nothing to do with my point, but your "logic" is all powerful /bow
Edited by Drakeular on 9/11/2012 1:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman

what you said was one big circle jerk and has nothing to do with my point, but your "logic" is all powerful /bow

False, my point took the logic you used "the same things that prevent mages from being op can also be used on mages thus meaning what you said as irrelevant" and explained why that doesn't work. Whether you want to accept it or not is none of my concern. It would be nice if you tried to show a flaw in it instead of dismissing it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
a mage listing things that they are susceptible to while not actualy being all that susceptible seems like the flaw lol, was my point nothing more nothing less. mountain out of a mole hill
Reply Quote
10 Gnome Rogue
So what have we learned from this video boys and girls?

If you go AFK while trying to 1v1 a mage you might come back 27 seconds later and find yourself sitting in a sheep at full health!

Wait, what?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest

2)Classes have things called counters. You can trinket any of the above, they're dispellable minus a few. !@#$ a druid can travel form out of novas and frost jaw. Pallys can bubble everything listed. Priests can dispel most of that. The list goes on and on. Rethink your statements before you go QQ BLIZZ NERF DEM QUIK SO THE GAME CAN B MOAR UNBALANCED.

Holy and disc priests can dispel most of that and dispels have CDs now. Shadow priests can only mass dispel defensively ;)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/11/2012 09:47 AMPosted by Sledgehammer
GC specced fire duh!

truth

just like jay wilson and his ww barb in d3
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
CC chains? Pssshhttt, too busy globaling inside deep freeze. Don't throw that it's balanced at 90 crap either. /mage
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I see to much QQ here, what does it matter? In arena's l2LoS. In rbgs get teamate to CC the mage. GG.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Things that are dispellable in that CC chain: EVERYTHING

Things that the mage can cast in that CC chain while CC'd himself: NOTHING

Things this game is not balanced around: 1V1
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Things that are dispellable in that CC chain: EVERYTHING

Things that the mage can cast in that CC chain while CC'd himself: NOTHING

Things this game is not balanced around: 1V1

players who are damage controlling this: mages
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]