@ Ironwolf Clan

88 Night Elf Druid
09/11/2012 09:39 AMPosted by Cretus
Also we might see more cross realms incoming!

As long as we dont get stuck with Moon Guards goldshire again.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Does the IWC claim to Mists begin with Theramore? Just wondering when to start my stopwatch.
Reply Quote
88 Night Elf Druid
09/11/2012 09:45 AMPosted by Cretus
The Way the cross realms work is that PVP is going to flow with PVP, and RP-PVP is going to flow with RP-PVP, and RP is going to flow with RP, and PVE servers are going to flow with PVE servers.

Why it was not like that in the first place is beyond me.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
09/11/2012 09:45 AMPosted by Cretus
[quote="65205473970"]Does the IWC claim to Mists begin with Theramore? Just wondering when to start my stopwatch.

I don't know, but if I happen to see any Alliance questing near me, I will not hestitate to assault you because of your red status! *Anger face*

[quote="65216672395"][quote]

Well !@#$ing find out. Something as historic as a single guild owning an entire expansion must have a documented timeline. I await your answer.
Reply Quote
88 Night Elf Druid
09/11/2012 09:50 AMPosted by Cretus
Maybe they'll merge servers so that people can have "communities" again.

And people can have their TLPD/Dragon in Deepholm stolen by a Brazilian (seen like 5-6 posts on GD about that) and the people who xferred to a low pop server will be !@#$ outta luck.
Reply Quote
88 Night Elf Druid
09/11/2012 09:58 AMPosted by Cretus
People just need to be on their game.

Just gotta dismount tag bubble. errybody mad
Reply Quote
88 Night Elf Druid
09/11/2012 10:01 AMPosted by Cretus
Teh bubble of the nubble, look out it's bubblez!

Squirtle OP
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Theramore goes live Sept 17th.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
your hatred will only make them stronger :^P

Not that i haven't thought the same thing... but really... Cretus is correct. War is war. and....

THIS...... IS..... SPARTA!!!!!! (errr... warcraft... i mean warcraft)

perhaps instead of flaming IWC someone should form a guild worthy of exacting ultimate revenge? (im not talking about fta either... for stragetic and positional reasons that achieve is worthless... end of story) or we could go back to sitting in trade district and not caring, im fine with either of those outcomes but i think the former would help us retain a shred of pride.

i honestly think nobodys going to care till mop, and maybe not even then.

anyway

<WAR>craft+PVPserver-alliance pride+easy fth/wpvp=IRONWOLF CLAN+Alliance tears>

there you have it... my formula of the day.

there have been many occurances where iwc was run out of an area. just doesnt seem like we have dedicated wpvp guilds to do it all the time.

their success is our fault. end of story.

I mean I've been recruiting for my guild. Soooooo yeah. I nominate me. Join me in the retention of dignity ;)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
Im sorry but Iron Clan is lame as f**k.......You never fight 1v1 or 2v2 or anything of the sort for 1. Sure all fights cant be that way, and sure this is a war so f**k the other side.....but seriously just because you killed the King before really doesnt mean s**t. Idgaf about all that oh you dont have a 2k rating bs, everybody doesnt play for a rating or even care they just get points and gear. Its a shame that even other Horde dont like you.......I'll tell you 1 thing you can reply about my gear on and nvr had a rating all you want.....you'll be dealt with soon enough.....good day.

p.s. SHOUT OUT TO ALL MY ALLIANCE PEOPLES
dont even know who you are http://i.picasion.com/pic58/07ccc74d0d1cb193b2bda961579cce92.gif
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Druid
Idk who you are either so save it for someone who cares
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
You know, I still don't understand the batman coffee thing.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
http://qkme.me/3qv2oi
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
09/11/2012 10:18 AMPosted by Suddénly
You know, I still don't understand the batman coffee thing.
http://i.picasion.com/pic58/07ccc74d0d1cb193b2bda961579cce92.gif
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Don't you have to have fame for it to be leeched? You're a bunch of people playing a video game. Sit down in the chair over there and calm down, sir.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]