@ Ironwolf Clan

85 Blood Elf Priest
@Suddenly
@Starskreem

You both are totally unknown on this server, and you are both absolutely horrible players. I mean, seriously, at TB peninsula, I thought Suddenly was someone's "oh i never play this so i suck at it" alt.

I mean....really.....
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
09/11/2012 10:16 AMPosted by Starskreem
Idk who you are either so save it for someone who cares
you should take your own advice sir, thanks for keeping the iwc threads alive, we love people thinking about us all the time
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
09/11/2012 10:21 AMPosted by Suddénly
Don't you have to have fame for it to be leeched? You're a bunch of people playing a video game. Sit down in the chair over there and calm down, sir.

You know who we are

Look at how many threads on the first 5 pages of this forum are about us.

Its people like you that give us fame.

Thank you so much.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
09/11/2012 10:21 AMPosted by Suddénly
Don't you have to have fame for it to be leeched? You're a bunch of people playing a video game. Sit down in the chair over there and calm down, sir.
nobodies like you make us famous, if you are going to make @iwc threads at least make them funny or interesting like kagrebad
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
http://qkme.me/3qv2sg
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
09/11/2012 10:24 AMPosted by Femaleirl
nobodies like you make us famous, if you are going to make @iwc threads at least make them funny or interesting like kagrebad

I don't believe I made the thread. And I don't think anyone outside of Bleeding Hollow really cares. And I don't think anyone Alliance on Bleeding Hollow cares either. In fact, I don't think anyone Horde that isn't in IWC cares. Furthermore, I think there's plenty of people in your guild for the guild perks. But hey, if it takes disgusting amounts of arrogance to get through your day, so be it :)
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Druid
Wow thats the best you can come up with? Really? !@#$ with that bs. Idgaf who knows my name, especially not some IWC lames. You can get it anytime, this isnt my only 85 you f**kin idiot. I'll see your lame a** and the rest of iwc in TB soon enough im sure.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
09/11/2012 10:26 AMPosted by Suddénly

I don't believe I made the thread. And I don't think anyone outside of Bleeding Hollow really cares. And I don't think anyone Alliance on Bleeding Hollow cares either. In fact, I don't think anyone Horde that isn't in IWC cares. Furthermore, I think there's plenty of people in your guild for the guild perks. But hey, if it takes disgusting amounts of arrogance to get through your day, so be it :)

I think he's referring to the one that you made the other day........
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
@Suddenly
@Starskreem

You both are totally unknown on this server, and you are both absolutely horrible players. I mean, seriously, at TB peninsula, I thought Suddenly was someone's "oh i never play this so i suck at it" alt.

I mean....really.....

Hmm, died once because I overextended myself and LoSed my heals. Flagged 5 different IWC members.

Me 1, IWC 0

That's cute you noticed me though ;) MWAH
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Druid
Fame??? Your hated because your idiots! When are you gonna understand that???!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue

I think he's referring to the one that you made the other day........

Nope, I've never made a post about IWC. Not once, sir. But whatever you'd like to believe.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
09/11/2012 10:28 AMPosted by Starskreem
Fame??? Your hated because your idiots! When are you gonna understand that???!

we kill you guys so......?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
Im sorry but Iron Clan is lame as f**k.......You never fight 1v1 or 2v2 or anything of the sort for 1. Sure all fights cant be that way, and sure this is a war so f**k the other side.....but seriously just because you killed the King before really doesnt mean s**t. Idgaf about all that oh you dont have a 2k rating bs, everybody doesnt play for a rating or even care they just get points and gear. Its a shame that even other Horde dont like you.......I'll tell you 1 thing you can reply about my gear on and nvr had a rating all you want.....you'll be dealt with soon enough.....good day.

p.s. SHOUT OUT TO ALL MY ALLIANCE PEOPLES

IWC thread #322,000 and counting >.>
Edited by Tacotank on 9/11/2012 10:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Druid
Right because nobody kills anyone in iwc......iwc is garbage. period. end of story.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I like this Cretus guy. He's a doll.
Reply Quote
@ Starkskreem

I agree on several of your points. I personally have always had the majority of my toons and horde and am a thorough supporter of it. However, in recent light moving to this realm I discovered that at this point the only Horde guild actively doing anything Wpvp on this realm or slightly constructive in any manner happens to be IWC. I spent 22 hours in the guild when i first got here and hey, it was fun. Did a few randoms w/ some people (talkin' @ you hella bb :3) and some Wpvp at the Dark portal and even had fun while at it. But all and all I just didn't like how things were constructed. I.E. the massive numbers they would send against ally toons. All is fair, that's easily said enough. Some individuals on both factions / several guilds operate that way. Huge numbers for 1 of their players dying. It's called guild pride. Or just trolling, but in that case welcome to Wpvp. Others have learned to use the emote system to convince another player for 1v1 from opposite faction. I myself try to get this all the time. But when things go awry, don't expect "fairness". Though I dislike most of your values IWC, I completely understand them. I really did enjoy some of the players in the randoms I did. But in either case, get @ me qt'z <3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]