What is the coolest/best looking staff?

I LOVE my current staff but I was just wondering what you guys think are some cool looking staves! I think I want to collect them. :) Thanks! Also sorry if there is a thread like this already.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Journey's End
Twisted Visage
Ghost Iron Staff <- i love this one. the cat face pulses and glows
Dreambinder
Origin of Nightmares
Staff of the Plaguehound
Soulkeeper gives off a really nice glow to your character

there are many more but i like these :>
Reply Quote
Oh those are so awesome!! thanks!! I love the cat one. :)
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
My all-time favorite staff is Ogre Mage Staff, but I've never had an opportunity to use it. It hasn't fit with any of my transmog sets. And now I think I'll never get to use it, because I've basically switched to a priest as my main and it's obviously a druid staff.

The staff I'm currently using for my druid is Corrupted Blackwood Staff. It's nice and simple.

For my priest, I'm planning to eventually use either Medusoid Staff or Tower of the Mouldering Corpse, depending on which direction I go in transmogwise.

I also like Rod of the Sleepwalker and Moon Staff of Elune.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Staff of the Verdant Circle - leafy lvl 18? SFK quest staff
Reply Quote
I've always been fond of Staff of Trickery, especially if you can transmog it along with the Ulduar 10m Tier set.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
[item="Terestian's Stranglestaff" /]

My guild still occassionally organizes runs to get people a squidstick.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
Witch-hunter, though it is technically a polearm. Check out Icy Veins though, it displays all of the staves available to druids for "shopping".
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Pillar of Ferocity
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Jozie:
Witch-hunter, though it is technically a polearm. Check out Icy Veins though, it displays all of the staves available to druids for "shopping".

I love Witch-Hunter's Harvester.
Reply Quote
Thanks everyone!! I love all of these! Also thanks Jozie for the tip!!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Terokk's Shadowstaff

and the all time favourite, Fandral's Flamescythe
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I can't believe that the Exodar Life Staff hasn't been mentioned yet. The most beautiful staff of all time!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
To me, this staff SCREAMS tauren feral druid. Staff of Feral Furies The tribal look, the flaming cat's head in the center... I think it's Horde only, though.
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
Pillar of Ferocity

The graphic on the website doesn't do it justice. The flowers bloom and stuff. It matches tier5 perfectly (shoulders also have blooming flowers).

There's also the one from Sunwell.
Stanchion of Primal Instinct

And SSC.
Wildfury Greatstaff
Reply Quote
40 Orc Warlock
Love the Ghost Iron Staff

You could grab the mock PVP staff Ethereum Life-Staff
Or if you fancy a felhunter on your back chomping Zhar'doom, Greatstaff of the Devourer
Edited by Eldotsyou on 10/27/2012 11:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Honestly I think the most beautiful staff is from Rag Sho'ravon, Greatstaff of Annihilation
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
ya i forgot what it's called but there is a staff you can get from the pvp honor vendor in SW its really nice i want it for my priest but it takes level 60 1 more level to go and i got it :D
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Can't believe no one has mentioned Terestian's Stranglestaff yet!

Tentacles of doom! DOOOOOOOM!

Edit: aaand, it's a thread from 2 weeks ago. Oh wellz.
Edited by Eluial on 11/13/2012 1:43 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]